Recap

Candice’s POV
It’s 12pm. the next day, and I just woke up. We went for at least 5 rounds last night
From what I can remember and I can barely move my legs. They are just so sore.

The plan for today was to wake up at ten, get ready, and go get brunch, but after the activities we engaged in last night, we were both dog tired.

I really have to pee bad, but I know if I try to walk anytime soon it’s over for me. Grant currently has his arm around my waist, so I turn around, so I’m facing him. Then, I start to place soft kisses all over his face to wake him up.

C: “Bub” I whisper, causing him to stir a little in his sleep. C: “baby wake up” he groans a little before slowly fluttering his eyes open. G: “baby it’s so early” he says in his husky morning voice, which I find so sexy, but I can’t act on that anytime soon if I want to go to work on monday.

C: “baby it’s 12pm” G: “really… it doesn’t feel like it” he yawns out, making me chuckle a little. C: “well it is and I really have to pee” G: “then go pee baby” C: “I would but I can barely move my legs thanks to you” he chuckles a little.

G: “I’m sorry baby, I just couldn’t help myself last night” C: “don’t apologize I immensely enjoyed last night, I just need you to carry me to the bathroom” G: “I can definitely do that” he pecks my lips before swiftly rolling out of bed and picking me up bridal style. C: “I love you baby” G: “I love too mama”

Grant’s POV 
After I got C to the bathroom, I started getting ready. I brushed my teeth and got out my clothes for today before starting the shower. I was gonna get in, but knowing C, she is gonna want to get in with me, and lucky for her there’s a place to sit in the shower.

C: “baby, I’m done” G: “ok” I go and grab her, then place her on the counter. C: “are you trying to shower without me” she pouts before crossing her arms in front of her chest. G: “no baby, I’m just waiting for you to brush your teeth so we can get in” I kiss her forehead. C: “ok good”

She brushes her teeth, and then I help her get her PJ’s off before doing the same with my pajama pants. When we are both undressed, I pick her up, take her into the shower, and we take a nice long shower together.

3 hours later

It’s 4 pm, and it is finally time to check out. We ordered brunch around 1, so while we waited, we packed our stuff, and when we finished, I went to go pick it up, and we had brunch in bed.

I had such a good time with my baby, and this mini vacation was much needed, but I know her and I both miss the bubbas so much.

G: “you ready” C: “yes I missed the bubbas so much” G: “me to baby” she walks over to me with her small duffle bag in her hand. C: “I had such an amazing time with you” she says while grabbing the back of my head. G: “I did too, we should do this again sometime” I say as I snake my hands around her waist. C: “most definitely, I love you baby” G: “I love you too”