V

Roseline Walker

I returned home early at 8 in the morning, I was tired, exausted I wanted to sleep, Emily is still at Lexi mother's house I'm going to pick her up this evening. Right now I wanted to sleep.

I threw my purse on the table near the couch and collapsed onto it with my face down.

I didn't realise how quickly I fell asleep, but after I think few hours later my eyes fluttered open, I pulled my head up from the couch and look at the time it was 1pm.

I groaned and got up from the couch, going inside the washroom, to freshen up, I have to pick Emily up from Lexi's house.

I brush my teeth and wash my face, and took a nice cold shower, it was heating up today.

I feel so much better after finishing my shower, I put my clothes on, a tank top and shorts would do, it's really hot outside anyways.

I exit the bathroom and go downstair, I want to drink something cold so, I make my way to the kitchen.

I pour myself a glass of lemonade and drink it, it's so refreshing, I walk towards the couch to pick up my phone when my eyes dart outside towards the same tree across my house where the ghost was standing last night.

And it's still there!

He's standing under that tree, looking right towards my house, and I just stared at him, thinking maybe maybe I was still asleep, that this is a dream or something. but it's real, oh god he's actually outside standing, watching my house.

I was asking myself this same question, was he a ghost? and why was he still standing there and watching my house, did he really have nothing else better do, to do besides stalking me?

I opened my front door stepping outside on the porch, "If you're here to stalk me, you're in for a shit show!" I yell at the figure.

I walk down my porch, picking up some rocks from my garden and throwing it in his direction "Leave! My house alone!"

The figure stays still until I throw the rock at him, he dodges it as if he could see right through my eyes.

I throw another one, this time with more force, but he again easily dodges the rock, as it falls down.

I throw a few more rocks, but he just dodges them, it's like he has the power to read my thoughts, like it can predict my every move.

What the hell is this thing?

"What the hell! Get out of here before I call the cops!" I yells

"They can't help you, you know that," a voice comes from the man, it's a deep masculine voice, and then he starts walking in my direction crossing the road as I took a step back onto my porch until my back hit my front door.

"Stop! Get away-" I yell, but he keeps coming, his pace is slow, but it's steady.

He stops right near the stairs of my porch, with his hood covering his face. who the hell wears a robe in summer?

His hands are in his pockets, and he just stares at me, his hood hiding his face, but I can tell his gaze was locked on mine, like a predator and a prey.

I felt like he could see right through me even without his face being visible, that was just how creepy he was.

"Get out of my property now!" I yell at him.

"Why should I? " The voice comes from behind the hood, that's when I realize that this thing in front of me is probably a normal guy, it's probably some monster, some demon. there was something unnatural about this whole situation.