VII

Draco Malfoy

Seeing her work at the psycatric hospital, seeing her being so patient with the people in the hospital, was admirable.

I did not plan of interacting with her yesterday or today.

But I couldn't help myself.
I knew interaction with a muggle was crossing the line, but I'm selfish.

The thing that happened with Mrs Spencer was unexpected, but I didn't mind as long I get to see her, and talk to her.

She threatened me to call the security but she didn't knew I could just Apparate before she could do that.

I saw her leave the hospital, taking the day off, her daughter's at her friend mother's house, so that means she'll be alone.

I Apparate back in front of her house watch her unlock the door from afar.

"Aren't you home early," I say from behind, as I stand in her garden.

She freezes at the sudden sound of my voice behind her, her hands holding the keys as she turns her head to look at me. The surprised look on her face makes my heart beat faster.

She's more beautiful up close, I have to admit.

She's staring at me, her face blank from the shock of me suddenly appearing in front of her.

She's still breathing faster than normal, and I can see her hands gripping the key slightly tighter. I love the look in her eyes, I know she's still scared and confused, I wouldn't blame her.

"Stay away from me, oh god-" she paused rubbing her forehead "Are you even real!"

"Very real" I say to her as I get closer, still keeping a small distance between us, I'm not entirely sure how she'll react if I come any closer.

The look of surprise on her face is adorable, her eyes are wide and her lips are slightly parted.

I like the look on her face, I like to see her like this. Confused, surprised and scared, it just makes her more adorable, her face is so expressive, I love to see it.

She's rubbing her forehead now, as if to stop a headache, which I find adorable honestly.

As she rubs her forehead, she takes a few steps backwards, bringing herself closer to the door and further away from me. Her face is full of confusion, she seems genuinely frightened by my appearance here. I can't help but feel amused by her reaction.

"Are you scared, Roseline?" I raise an eyebrow, I pull few white roses from my pants pocket, magic is a great thing, she doesn't know that, and she never will. I extended my arm to give her the three roses in my hand.

She's startled by my gesture, the sudden appearance of flowers at my hand make her hesitate just for a moment. "No, get away from me," she closes her eyes chanting something like this isn't real.

I raise an eyebrow, is she really trying to convince herself that this whole thing is just a hallucination and that I'm not actually here? I don't think I have any intention of leaving, just yet.

I chuckle slightly at her reactions, the way she keeps moving away from me is just the cutest thing I've ever observed.

I tilt my head and watch her try to convince herself that I'm not real.

God, she's adorable.

"Open your eyes, darling" I urge her, using the roses as an excuse. "I'm just trying to give you these roses."

She holds her eyes shut, she's determined to believe she's hallucinating right now, that there's no way I'm real. This is the part that makes my heart beat faster, that she's trying so hard to justify what she's seeing right now. "I don't need your roses" she says, through gritted teeth.