Chapter 2 - His perspective

​It has been about a month since our first encounter. Since the unthinkable happened. My wife watched me fuck another woman, and she loved every second of it. Not only is that surprising in of itself, she has been wanting to do it again, almost immediately. Her sex drive has been through the roof, and tonight is finally the night that we will do it again. She has been texting her new friend, my new personal sex toy, for several days now. She won't let me see what they have been talking about, but I can always tell when she is talking to our cuckcake, because she has such a naughty grin on her face when doing so. I'm very excited for tonight as well. I am shocked at how much I enjoyed last time. There is something so intoxicatingly sexy about fucking another woman in front of the person I love the most. Watching how feral she becomes, and how viciously she reclaims me. It is a rule that my wife does all of the communicating. Which is how I would prefer it anyways, I love her more than life itself, and do not want to stain the relationship, so my relationship with our cake is strictly sexual. Her and my wife has become close friends however, and they have hung out a couple of times, and whenever I see her, I get so intensely horny thinking about fucking her again with my wife watching. I can see her eye me down too, and my wife does this on purpose. Invites her in for a moment so we can build sexual tension. We finally have a night scheduled for round two, and that is tonight, and I am so unbelievably turned on, and I know that my wife and cake are planning something, but I have a couple surprises for my wife as well. We are upping the ante from last time.

​It is around 8pm at night, and our cake arrives. We welcome her in and her and my wife hug excitedly and we go through the motions of some generic "hey how are you doing", briefly before we are already working our way towards the bedroom. Everyone is eager to get straight to the point, having waited all day to get here. Our cake is carrying a medium sized bag with her, and I'm curious what is in there, as my wife peeks in to the bag, giggles and then whispers something into my cake's ear. I can only let my mind wander, and am quite ready to find out sooner rather than later. We get to the bedroom, and both of them nudge me onto the bed, and tell me that I need to wait here for a few, while they freshen up in the bathroom. I smile and nod and let them know they can take their time. They go into the bathroom, and quickly turn on some generic pop music playing through our Bluetooth speaker, I guess to drown out any noise so I won't know exactly what is going on. I can't help but fantasize about them secretly fucking each other in the room right next to me, and instantly my cock is rock hard. Ironically, this would be me getting cucked even though it was supposed to be my wife, but I wouldn't mind in this situation. Both have beautiful tits, and tight pussies, and the best body type, I would eat that up like a starving animal just watching them go at it. I can occasionally hear some giggles, and am just going nuts with anticipation, as to what is going on in there. So while they are doing whatever it is, I go ahead and set up my plan for what my wife is going to be doing once we get started. I grab a chair, which is going to be her cuck chair, and sit it right at the end of the bed, where she will get a perfect and full view of everything. The chair sits high enough, that she can see everything thankfully. It's not just going to be simply putting her in the chair and making her watch though. No, she will find out soon enough what I have in mind for her. I finish up with my little "project", and await for the girls to finally come out. I hear a "goddamn that looks so hot", coming from my wife and then some more laughs. A minute later, the door finally opens, and I sit up, cock already hard, but it about rips through my jeans after my eyes see them together. They have on all black lingerie, black boots, thigh highs, and lace all over their bodies. The lacey bra covering their tits extenuate them, pushing them together, making both of their tits looking massive. Both have straightened their hair and I am at a loss for words. I do notice, they do not have underwear whatsoever. It is easy access straight to their pussies, which I am a huge fan of. Now before I just cum immediately, my wife breaks the silence and asks me, "Sooo, do you like what you see baby?" I let out a "Holy fuck," and they giggle and look at each other, and I can't help but laugh either. I am so in love. My wife is going to have a night she'll never forget, this is truly the most lust I have ever felt for her, and I am going to show it, by fucking her friend like a wild beast. I gather myself, and from this moment on, I take complete control, and my wife will learn about true submission.

​I stand up, and immediately take off my shirt, and go to my wife and begin kissing her with urgency, like my life depended on it. I feel up her body, caressing every dip and curve, making sure to stop by her nipples and tug on them roughly while I suck on her tongue. "You want to watch me fuck her right baby? You want me to fuck her hard?" I tell her in a way that isn't really asking, all while looking her in her gorgeous eyes, and see that same submissive look she gives when she is giving over all control to me. I love that look. It makes my cock so hard that I have to unbutton my jeans, just to give it some room. I sit down our cuckcake at the edge of the bed, and tell her "I'll be with you in just a moment. I want you to be playing with your pussy, get it nice and wet for me." I trace my fingers lightly across her pussy just barely glancing my fingers across her clit, and then I rub my fingers up her body, from stomach, to in between her tits, to her throat, to her chin. I turn back around to my wife, who is looking expectantly for me to give my commands. "I'm going to need you to sit here, and watch every second that I fuck the shit out of her." She nods and eagerly says a simple "okay daddy." "But hold on, just one second, your chair needs some adjusting." I open our drawer next to the bed, and take out a dildo. I take it and slam it into the base of the chair so it is suctioned in. I pour some lube on to the dildo, and stroke it so that it is covering from tip to base, because every inch of it was about to be inside of my wife. "Sit on this cock." I command. She straddles the chair and sits down while taking the cock into her pussy, and let's out a soft moan of modest pleasure. It feels good, but not real cock good. I then take some rope I had hidden under the bed, and tie her hands behind her back to the chair. "You can fuck along by riding that dildo there baby. When I look, I want to see you grinding on that cock." "Yes daddy." She whimpers, already grinding on the cock. I turn around back towards our cake, and immediately put her at the edge of the bed, and I push her legs up in the air, as I squat down in front of her. I stuff my face straight into her pussy, thrusting my tongue inside and outside of it, while keeping her legs held up high with my arms. "Fuck yes, eat my fucking pussy." She groans with pleasure, as I start sucking on her clit. I then turn her sideways, so that I can also get on the bed, and not have to hold her legs anymore, because I want to be able to use my hands on her. I make sure to look at my wife during the transition, and see she hasn't stopped griding on the dildo while watching while biting her lip, and I can see in her eyes just how turned on she is. I can already see cum at the base of the dildo, that is stuck inside of her, with her having no way to get off of it while having to watch me have my way with her friend. I give her a grin and tell her a quick "Good girl", before going back to licking my cake's pussy. I then start sliding in my pointer and middle finger inside, and rubbing the inside wall of her pussy. It is slightly looser than my wife's so I end up needing to stick my ring finger in as well to fill her up. She grabs my hair and begins tugging on it the harder I eat her out and finger her. I devour her pussy for several minutes before I can't take it anymore, and need to fuck her.

​My cock is so hard, it is twitching, I feel absolutely feral, and am loving every second of watching my wife squirm on that dildo. I go over to her and stand in front of her face. "Get my cock nice and wet for her baby." I command her as I put my cock in her mouth and she begins to suck it. She sucks it so fast and deep, and I can tell that she is feeling just as feral as me. She let's out a few whimpers from feeling the dildo inside of her pussy grinding against her insides. I grab her face to stop her, and then begin fucking her face. Spit falls out of her mouth, straight onto her cuck chair as I fuck it hard. My balls crashing into her chin as I fuck her mouth, it is like crack how good it feels. When she gags, I pull out and my cock is soaked, and I know it is ready to be used on her friend. "You suck cock so good baby, now sit there and watch me fuck her." I get back on the bed and spread our cuckcake's legs wide open so my wife has a clear view of my bare cock going into her pussy. "Ohhhh fuck it's so big." She moans as I slowly enter her. I pull her massive, pierced tits out of her lingerie, and stick my face into them. I lick all over every inch of them as I begin picking up the pace of fucking her pussy. I suck her nipples, and pull her tits up with my mouth and make eye contact with my wife. She grinds on the dildo even harder. I give her a smile to let her know I love what she is doing. I turn my attention back to her friend, and begin fucking her hard. Extremely hard, like I am shaking the bed as I take every inch of my cock out, and slam it back into her. She moans with each thrust, getting drunk off my cock. I pull out my cock, already covered in her cum, and without me even asking, she sits up and begins sucking it, cleaning it off. I moan and put my hand in her hair, guiding her up and down my cock. She then pushes me down, and begins the straddle my cock reverse cowgirl, with her facing my wife. She squats over me, and slides my cock back inside. I have a view of her thick ass while she fucks me, and she stares at my wife. "I fucking love your husband's cock, my pussy fucking loves it, I want him to breed my pussy." My wife can only let out of a "oh fuck that's so hot," as she struggles with the dildo inside of her. I can barely take her pussy as she rides me. It feels so fucking tight. Unusually tight, like a tightness I have never felt before. Only then do I realize, I'm not in her pussy. She slid my cock in her ass, and I can't believe it, but I am fucking her ass.
TO BE CONTINUED...?