Chapter 5 - Strap on

​We have had some incredible sexual experiences so far once we decided to expand into the cuckquean world, but nothing compares up to this point what most recently happened. I think it was my favorite sexual experience I have ever had in my life.

I had found a girl, one that offered something a little different, she had a kink I was into, while also being very attractive. When I showed my wife, she was over the moon that she was interested in fucking me. She is a thick girl, with above average sized tits, but a huge, thick ass. She has tattoos all down both of her arms, a nose piercing, and dark brown, borderline black hair. Dark brown eyes, with tanned, white skin. We meet her for dinner to get acquainted, and I'm eyeing her down the whole time, thinking about fucking her while I grip my wife's thigh, letting her know that I am looking at her, and rearing to have at her. We head to a hotel, and get ready for what's to come.

My wife sits in a chair right next to the bed, and tells us to go ahead and get started, as she takes off her underwear from under her short dress that she looked so sexy in, getting ready to rub her pussy for when me and the cuckcake start. I turn to the cuckcake, and lay her down on the bed, and lay myself on top of her, and we begin kissing. Slow, sloppy kisses, with our tongues constantly touching one another's. Her lips are soft and juicy, and her tongue tastes sweet. She is already so sexy, and is still clothed. She immediately signals for me to take my shirt. I take it off and she eyes down my body, which makes me feel so desired. Her hands rub up and down my chest and stomach, before pulling me back to her lips. I begin squeezing her tits, while our kissing picks up in pace. Still just as sloppy, with each of us swapping between sucking on each others tongues. I pull her tits out of her dress top, and begin sucking on them. I make eye contact over to my wife, who has already spread her legs open with her hand rubbing her soft, wet pussy. I love seeing how she just can't help from touching herself already. I know I need to put on an amazing show for her. My cock is already throbbing in my pants, begging to be let out. "Take your dress off." I command the cuckcake, while I unbutton my pants, and take everything off. Moments later we are both naked. I lay down on the bed, and tell her "Bring me your pussy, I want to sixty-nine you." She giggles and straddles my face and leans her pussy back into my mouth. I am amazed at how perfect her pussy looks, and then tastes. She forces it back into my face hard, and I give her my tongue. I lick up and down and spread her ass while tonguing the inside of her pussy. My cock flexes, anticipating her juicy lips to wrap around them. I don't have to wait long, before she is sucking on my cock. She looks so pretty with a cock in her mouth, especially my cock. I grip onto her huge ass, while sucking on her clit while she gags on my cock. She keeps trying and trying to force it down her throat. "God you have a nice cock, I can't wait to have it inside of my pussy." I respond with "I can't wait to be inside of your pretty pussy, I bet it's tight." She nods and giggles before gobbling down my cock again. I can only endure this for so long before I have to throw her off of me. I immediately have to get her in doggy style position to get a good view of her ass. She arches her back, and spreads her legs, and begins twerking her ass at me. "Please fuck me daddy. Fucking please." She lets out a whimper. I spit on my cock, and moments later, her pussy has swallowed up my dick. As soon as I am inside of her, my wife reaches down for the dildo she brought along, and spits on it, before slowly putting it inside of her wet pussy while squeezing her own tits. My wife never looks more beautiful, than when she is fucking herself while watching me with another woman. I can hardly stand it how hot all of this is. I fucking love every second of it. I start fucking our cuckcake hard, making sure to spank her fat ass. I then push down on her back, and hold her head down into the bed, while having her keep her ass up in the air, while I pound it deep. Her pussy is incredibly tight. Just molds to my cock perfectly. I know that I will not be able to fuck her as long as the other cuckcakes, because her pussy feels way too good. "Your pussy is so fucking tight, I can hardly take it." While slowing down in my thrusting, but keeping them deep. "Mmm, then why don't we shift to the OTHER thing then we talked about?" I perk up, because I completely forgot about it. "Mmm yeah, I think you should let her do that." My wife interjects, giving me a sly smile. I pull out and nod, letting them know I want her to fuck me. She digs into her bag, and pulls out a strap on and harness. She says just give me a moment while putting it on, and as hot as she looked before, she looks even hotter with a cock on. I go over to my wife and sit in her lap, and begin kissing her deeply, unable to be doing nothing while I'm as horny as I am. "You want her to fuck my ass baby?" I whisper to my wife. "Yes, baby, I want you to be her little slut." She lightly rubs my cock while we continue to kiss. I am so horny it fucking hurts. "I'm ready." She announces, and I get off my wife's lap, and am ready to take her strap on cock.

​I start by getting on my knees in front of her, and start licking up and down her cock. She grabs my hair and directs my to start sucking it. I start going down on it until I can't take anymore down my throat. I choke, but her cock feels so good in my mouth, I keep forcing it deeper down. "Mmm good boy, get that cock nice and wet for your ass." She has totally changed her tone to dominating after being a bottom just a few minutes ago, but I am eating it up. I want her to use my body however she wants. I sloppily go up and down on her purple dildo cock, wanting to please her. I reach up under her, and rub her pussy a little bit while sucking, so she can feel some pleasure too. She moans as I begin sticking fingers inside of her. This obviously turns her on more, and she begins fucking my face. "Oh fuck." I hear my wife moan, pleased with what she is seeing. She then pulls it out of my mouth, and tells me "Lay down on the bed on your back." I listen, and am excited for what's to come. I lay down, and spread my legs open, ready to take her. She lubes up her cock, and then lubes up her finger, before sliding one inside of me. She strokes my cock softly while fingering my ass, and once she has enough lube inside of me, scoots up between my legs. I ask my wife "Can you record her from behind?" She says "Of course baby." Because I want badly to see how good her fat ass looks while fucking me. I'll have to settle for seeing her nice tits and face, which definitely is not a bad setup either. She rubs the tip of her cock against my ass, as I begin griding into her, begging without saying for her to enter me. She begins thrusting slowly forward, and moments later, she is inside of me. "Ohhh fuck it's big." I let out a mutter. She slowly rocks back and forth, filling up my ass. I feel so full, and I love it. I love watching my wife lose her mind watching me fuck her. She has never seen somebody else peg me. That had been something we had excluded to ourselves, until we found this cuckcake who loved pegging. "Mmm you got a tight little asshole, I fucking love it." As she begins picking up the pace. She holds my legs up and starts fucking me deeper. I am overcome with pleasure. "Baby come over here." I beg my wife. She comes onto the bed after having recorded the video I requested, and immediately joins in. "Sit on my face baby." She straddles my face, and I pull her down with force. I needed to use my mouth on something, my cuckcake was making me feel too good. I suck on her pussy while she strokes my cock, and my cuckcake fucks my ass deep. I have so many pleasurable sensations going on, and am honestly loving being the center of attention. Being completely honest, my favorite parts of the cuckquean encounters, are when my wife joins in and fucks me too. I love fucking and taking two women at once. I love making my wife clean my cuckcake's cum off my cock, and having her involved. Sometimes she likes to just sit back and fuck herself while I fuck someone else, but I demanded her pussy on my lips this time. My cuckcake begins really fucking my ass hard. "Fuck!" I scream into my wife's pussy, unable to keep sucking and licking her pussy, being so filled up is distracting. After a moment, my cuckcake says. "Now I want YOU to get into doggystyle." My wife gets off of my face and kisses me deep and licks the inside of my mouth, making sure to taste her own pussy. "Mmm, you better listen to her." She teases me. I laugh and tell her "Oh don't worry, I'm listening." As I get on all fours very quickly, and then spread my ass, ready for my gorgeous cake to fill me up again. She comes over, and doesn't spend much time teasing me this time. She just starts thrusting into me, and it is way deeper inside of me than before. "Oh fuckkk!" I whine into the pillow, as she slams every inch of her cock into me. I am overcome with a pressure building up inside of me. I start jacking off my cock while she fucks me. I push my ass back into her pelvis, relishing every inch as she pegs me. My wife goes back to masturbating, with her vibrator, and it only takes about 30 seconds before she is cumming. She always looks so fucking hot when she cums, and it makes me want to cum myself too. The pressure keeps building inside me, and I think I may be getting close to cumming just from my ass getting fucked. I have never been able to cum unless my cock was being stimulated at the same time. I let my cake know "Fuck I think I might cum." And I start to reach for my cock to start rubbing it, and she grabs my arm. "You better not grab your cock! I want you to cum hands free." She bosses me, and I listen, being completely under her sexy control. She slaps my ass hard, and starts fucking me. "You going to cum you little fucking slut? Huh?" She says while pounding away. I feel so stretched out, and it feels amazing. "Fuck yes, I think I'm going to cum, don't stop!" I beg her. I have never felt such a long build up before, but it is so intense, and so fucking hot, I love it. I am still in doggystyle position, with my cock hanging in the air below me. "Lay up under his cock, I want him to spray you with cum." She demands my wife. It is so hot how she is now commanding both of us around. My wife listens and quickly comes over, just having recovered from her own orgasm, and has her face and tits just inches away from my cock. "But you better not touch it, I'm going to make him cum." "Yes ma'am." My wife responds, ready to take my cum. All of this sends me over the edge. "Fuck I'm cumming!" Is all I can mutter out, before I am cumming all over my wife's tits that she is squeezing together to collect all of my cum. I cum more than I think I ever have before as my whole body shakes, as my cuckcake doesn't let up fucking me. I let out several moans and yelps as I just can't stop cumming onto my wife. I love every second of it. She slows down as I finish cumming and pulls out, and I just fall onto my wife, unable to hold myself up any longer. What an incredible orgasm, I have no words right now.