Chapter 6 - Cuckold

​The following has made me feel so conflicted, yet so incredibly turned on.  I have had my share of having sex with other women for my wife's pleasure, but I wanted something different this time.

​My wife is dressed in gorgeous, black, lacey lingerie.  An outfit that drives me wild.  Just seeing her in it without even making contact with me, I already am dripping pre-cum.  She has her hair straightened, and her beautiful tits are hanging out of her lingerie.  She truly has never looked sexier. 

​I sit in the corner of the room, with my rock hard cock out, already stroking it in anticipation.  She kneels down in front of another rock hard cock.  It is perfectly shaped.  If there was a model cock out there, it would be this one.  I am filled with many emotions.  A hint of jealousy, mild regret, and a feeling of filthiness.  But also, I feel so horny it is borderline painful.  I want nothing more than her to put that cock in her mouth, and God, even more so her pussy.  I have always casually fantasized about her fucking another dick.  The thought of her taking every inch, and moaning with pleasure absolutely drives me wild.  Most of the time, I am fantasizing about having a threesome with her and one of her friends, or her watching me fuck another woman, that is still my favorite thought. I have lately had a desire for her to watch me fuck an older woman.  Like 50's older.  I want her to watch me please a woman who has not had intense pleasure in forever. I have passing thoughts of fucking trans women, trying trans women cock, and couple swapping with her.  But even I occasionally will fantasize about her getting as sexy as she possibly can, and confidently, and passionately fucking another cock.   These are my deep, dark thoughts.  I love her so, so much, and have loved how much we have been able to express our sexuality recently.   I love talking to her about our deep, dark desires, and acting them out.  I want her to fuck this cock, look at me, and tell me she loves it, that it is fucking her so good.  I want her to cum on it.  I want her to squirt on him.  I want him to fill her pussy up with his cum.  I want to see her love every second of it.  It is all about her. 

​She kneels down, and gives me a look and a grin, before licking her lips, and softly licking the cock, all while maintaining eye contact with me.  I can't help but rub my hard cock, using the pre cum as lube.  She, for the first time, will have another cock besides mine.  The thought turns me on so much.  I have a hard time admitting it, but I do think it is a very hot thought.  Especially since I am all she has ever had, it makes it feel so much more wrong.  She begins to suck on the cock, and moans while taking as much as she can in her mouth.  It is too big for her to take all of it, no matter how hard she tries.  She looks so gorgeous with cock in her mouth, and I'm not used to seeing it at this angle.  She begins to suck hard and use her hand, and acts like it is the most delicious cock she has ever tasted, and my cock begins twitching.  I rub my cock all the way down to my balls, and graze my ass.  I spread my legs on the chair and lube up my finger, and begin playing with my asshole while stroking my cock watching. 

​She then hops up on the bed, and lays at the edge with her legs up in the air, and he begins licking her pussy, just absolutely devouring it, and I can tell it feels so good to her.  I can hardly stand it.  Part of me wants to get up and fuck her right this instant, while the other part of me wants to rub myself until I have an explosion of cum all over myself.  I love when she gets vocal and let's out "fuck that feels so good".  I am so horny that it is making me feel almost light headed.  He sticks his tongue inside of her pussy, and is licking all around the inside, and then comes out and begins sucking on her clit, and then slides his fingers inside.  She holds her own legs up higher, wanting him to get deeper into her pussy.  Her pussy looks so fucking good.  Again I am having to hold myself back from jumping in and licking it up myself, but I am also enjoying seeing how much pleasure she is having, and how turned on she is.  After a while of some hardcore pussy eating, it is time for her to get  fucked for the first time by someone else.

​She lays back on the bed on her back, and spreads her legs so wide open, basically begging for him to go inside of her.  I start really rubbing my dick, teasing the tip of my hard cock, noticing just how much she wants it.  He slaps his huge, thick cock against her clit, and she moans, and begs him to fuck her.  She looks over at me and loves how hard I'm stroking my cock watching.  Then her eyes roll back in her head as he enters her pussy.  He has to go slow since his cock is so big, but after a few moments of warming up, her pussy is so wet and stretched out, it is fitting in her without any issues.  She almost immediately, is leaning her hips into him, wanting to take every inch.  I fucking love it, I love watching her get fucked.  Her grabs her thick thighs, and pulls her into his cock, and she is taking almost all of it now.  I spit into my hand and furiously start rubbing my cock.  I slip a finger into my ass, and begin fingering my ass because I am so overcome with lust, just rubbing my dick isn't enough.  I have moments of jealousy, but the pure wrongness, and how hot it is, just makes me not care in the moment.  Her big, beautiful tits bounce as he begins to fuck her harder, and harder, and before I know it, I'm needing to stop masturbating because I am already about to cum.  I know I need to make this last.  She looks over at me and notices I had to slow down, and gives me a wickedly sexy smile and says "Awh baby were you about to cum?"  And I nod and tell her yes.  She loves to torture me, so she hatches an idea, that will send me over the edge.

​She stops fucking, and then comes over to me, and bends over in front of me, with her ass facing away from me.  She scoots up, to where her face is level with my cock, with her ass bent over towards him.  She asks him to fuck her while right in front of me doggystyle.  I kiss her and tell her how hot she is, as she spreads her legs, ready to take his cock again.  He slips inside of her, and she forgets what she was doing for a moment it felt so good to her.  The sound of him pounding into her ass as her fucks her pussy is so fucking hot.  I fucking love it.  When she regains her composure, she says she has something for me, and has me spread my legs.  She takes out a buttplug, and lubes it up.  She begins rubbing my asshole, teasing it, while she gets fucked.  This here is exactly what I have sometimes fantasized about, her getting fucked into me.  She has me hold up my legs over the sides of the chair, and begins to slide the buttplug into me, and my ass easily swallows it up.  She then has me put my legs down, and immediately begins sucking my cock, and it takes a lot of effort to not cum in her mouth.  She is able to take almost all of my cock in her mouth, and rubs my balls intensely, making sure every part of my cock is stimulated.  My cock has never been harder.  I love her face of pleasure, as her pussy gets used by a big, hard cock. I simultaneously wish it was my cock, and am happy to watch her take another cock.  When she can tell I am about to cum, she stops and gives me a giggle, while I squirm and beg her to let me cum.  "Not yet."  She teases me, out of breath between words as she is pounded.  I can't take it anymore.  I need to cum so fucking bad.  She teases me a bit more, before finally giving in.  She tells me I can cum, and I am relieved, because I was about to just cum from not even touching myself anymore I was so horny.  She looks me in the eyes, and tells me she wants me to cum on her tits.  I would love nothing more.  Her tits are so fucking nice and big, and just taste so fucking good.  I will feel so fortunate to be able to cover them with my cum.  All this, while she is taking a cock that she seems to love, but now, she is trying to focus mostly on me.  She wants to watch just how hard I cum from watching her get fucked.  She knows just how stir crazy I am from watching.  She starts jacking off my cock hard, and rubbing it up against her big, dangling tits, as they sway back and forth from her getting fucked.  "Yeah you like that baby?"  she asks me, without ever breaking eye contact.  "I fucking love it so much baby, you take cock so amazing."  I tell her and kiss her.  It doesn't take long before I have reached the point of no return.  "Fuck, oh my God I'm gonna cum!"  I tell her, and she rubs my cock hard right between her tits.  I spray cum all over them, and my cums drips down and off her body.  The eye contact we have during all of this is some of the deepest we have ever had.  It was an out of body orgasm that I was having.  I loved every second of it, and never wanted to stop cumming.  She drained every drop out of me that she possibly could, and I was satisfied.  I let out whimpers of pleasure, and she gives me a deep kiss and tells me she loves me.  That possibly could have been the hottest thing to ever happen to me up to this point.  The intimate nature was so deep, and raw.  I just wanted her that much more.  I finished by watching them get into finishing position, and watched her cum all over him, while my cock lay used up, with cum still dripping out.  I was still enjoying watching, but could hardly keep myself alert, as I think she drained by brain out with my cum.  After it is all finished, she comes and sits on my lap, and gives me some deep kisses.  "Alright, since I did your request, now it's my turn for a request."  She whispers to me.