Chapter 13 - Z's Revenge

I arrive home to what I believed was an empty house. I head to the bedroom to unwind, and waiting for me there, was no one other than Z. Full latex outfit. Black thigh high boots, thigh high tights that go almost up to her hips, latex black elbow length gloves. Tight black corset with her massive tits nearly exploding out. No underwear however, her pussy bare and out in the open. Her jet black hair straightened, and she just looks as gorgeous as ever. Even more so than usual. She has a stern look in her eyes as she softly bites her plump lips. "You just come back from A's place?" She asks, seemingly already knowing the answer. "Um, yeah I did actually." I respond, not exactly sure what else to say. She shakes her head in disgust. "You've made a mistake. I fucking own you, and you're going to learn to not make that mistake again." Before I can respond, she has grabbed me and shoved me to the bed. She forcibly takes my shirt off and demands I take my pants off. I do exactly as she says, nervous but also kind of aroused at what she is about to "punish" me with. I'm naked, and she bends me over the bed, and immediately I feel a heavy smack right onto my ass cheek. It stings, but I'm not 100% opposed to it. She smacks my ass again. "I'm your fucking favorite you little man whore." She states as she smacks my other cheek. I wince but can feel my cock harden. "Oh you like that you fucking whore?" Z asks, giving another smack. She kneels down and spreads my ass wide open. She spits directly onto my asshole. "Fuck that little cunt looks good." She leans in and begins licking and sucking my ass. Fuck it feels so good. I want my ass eaten so bad but don't ever get it, and now that Z is doing it, I'm in heaven. She licks hard from the back of my balls all the way to my ass and grabs ahold of my cheeks, making sure I stay spread. I could stay here bent over this bed for hours, but I know Z has a lot on her itinerary. She takes her fingers and rubs hard against my now wet ass, without inserting, and just rubs on it. "That feels good to that cunt doesn't it?" "Yes baby, it feels amazing." I moan. It really does, I can feel myself desire her inside of me more and more. "Lay on your back." She suddenly demands. I, of course, do as she says. She grabs ahold of my balls tightly. Just before getting to the threshold of pain. She just stands there for a few moments, staring at them waiting. My cock becomes flacid, and that was what she was looking for. "Ah, there we go." As she quickly wraps it up in a cock cage, clamps it shut, and locks it and puts the key away, all within a few seconds. I'm laying in the middle of the bed, and she climbs on top of me, gets into cowgirl position, and begins teasing me by grinding her pussy on my caged up dick. Pretending like she is riding me. I whine in a tortured moan, as I can barely feel her pussy ease up on my cock through the cage. It flexes, but stays contained. This is so hot, but so fucking frustrating. I want to fuck her so bad, and she is giving such a seductive and commanding look that is so hot. I want to be buried deep inside and my lips wrapped around her's. I want cum to be dripping from all of her holes, but I can't right now. "Mmm I bet you wish you could fuck me." As if she could read my mind, she tells me as she squeezes together her enormous tits. "I probably would if you didn't fuck that other bitch." She says in a nasty tone, pressing down on my chest and then more aggressively bounces on my caged cock. "I'm so sorry baby, it won't happen again." I plead but to no avail. She chokes me while grinding on my cock. She then brings her body up to my face, and sits down on it, pressing her pussy right into my nose and mouth and doesn't say a word but I know she is demanding I eat her pussy, and eat it good. I eat her cunt like a starved beast. I don't care how messy I get. I pull on her lips with my mouth, and dig my tongue as deep as possible. I spit onto her cunt and scrub my lips across every inch. She grinds into my mouth and moans quietly. She leans back and puts her perfect little asshole in my mouth. Fuck yes, I was hoping she'd do that. I devour it, licking circles around before pressing deep into her ass. She looks pleased and grabs my head to shove it deeper. She finally lets me come up for air and I'm gasping, but want more. She waves her finger at me as a way to tell me "no, that's all you get for now." This is killing me, but there is nothing I can do. I keep hoping that if I keep doing exactly what she wants, and if I do it well, she will let me fuck her.