Chapter 8 - Husbands fuck

​We had arranged another couple swap, things were going typically as last time. I was watching my wife take a huge cock and loving every second, and I was fucking her friend with massive tits. Her tits are so fucking big, I can't fit them into my mouth, even though I am thoroughly trying to. When she rides me, her tits hang down in my face and smother me. It is so difficult every time to not cum quickly. Hearing my wife moan with pleasure, while her friend's tight pussy swallows up my entire cock. Things are going predictable, but me and the guy mention how we really want to watch our wives fuck each other. Like, some really kinky stuff, like fuck each other with a strap one, and make each other cum and squirt. They agree, but say they need to see more from me and him with each other. We definitely listened to what they say, and maybe get a little carried away.

​We start by taking our hard cocks, and rub them together, and our wives already are giggling with pleasure. But before long, they already are egging us on for more. "Oh come on, y'all can do more than that! You want us to fuck each other don't you?" They grab and squeeze each other's tits briefly, just to tease us. I feel his cock throb against mine. I want more than anything to see them fuck each other. So it's time for drastic measures.

I kneel down on the bed, and start sucking his cock. Just immediately slide it into my mouth. This is the first time I have ever had cock in my mouth, or cock in general. It is so hard and warm. I immediately start going up and down, sucking it, and I hear the girls gasp. He moans with pleasure, while reaching down and slapping my ass. I grab and lightly tug on his balls, while continuing to suck. It surprisingly feels really good in my mouth. I taste his pre-cum leaking, and it turns me on. I start sucking with more intensity, and start pushing it down my throat. His cock is massive, so I can't take all of it, but I try and gag on it, and have spit dripping down my chin. He moans and the girls are still in a state of shock that we have committed this much to it, but I can tell from here, they do not want to interrupt us. After a few minutes of sucking his cock, it was his turn to suck mine. My cock was throbbing, and ready to go into his mouth. He sucks it surprisingly well, and I lay back on the bed and forget for a while the reason we even started this in the first place. I hold down his head and begin fucking his face. He gags, but doesn't push away. He loves choking on it. I want to cum inside his mouth, but refrain. When I'm done choking him with my cock, he lifts up my legs, and begins eating my ass while stroking my cock. I moan with intense pleasure, and begin grinding my ass into his face. It has been several minutes since I've even looked at the girls. But can hear them lightly moaning, and notice that they seems to be lightly rubbing their clits while watching us. This makes me just grind my ass further into his face. My cock throbs, it is so hard it hurts. I want to fuck him. I want to cum in his ass. I make him get up and get into doggystyle position. I get down and stuff my face into his ass and tongue his ass deeply. So much spit dripping out of my mouth, onto his asshole. I sloppily eat his ass, and spit on it, and begin lightly sticking my finger in to stretch him out. I grab the lube, and begin lubing up my cock. He begs me to fuck his ass. I want nothing more than to be inside of him. His beautiful hard cock and balls dangling below his ass, taunting me.

I slip under him and let him fuck my face into the bed hard. I can't breath his cock is so fucking big, but I love it. He makes my mouth take all that I can. Then I hop back up, and start rubbing my cock against his ass. He leans forward, and spreads his ass with his hands, wanting to take me. I slowly start to insert my cock, being very gentle, and he start whimpering with every centimeter that enters and exits his ass. I stroke his cock while lightly fucking his ass. Just trying to stretch him out, and be patient so that I can begin fucking him rough. His wife comes over and starts kissing him while I stretch his ass, getting it ready to take all of my cock, and my wife comes up behind me and bites into my shoulder, and takes her hand, and while covered in lube, starts rubbing it on my asshole. I know what she is implying. She definitely wants to see me get fucked too. After a few minutes, he says he's ready to take all of my cock. I put more lube on, and slowly slide all the way in. He screams into the bed. His ass is the tightest thing I have ever felt. I slap his ass, and hold my left leg up to get a better angle, and to give my wife more room to play with my ass. I start fucking him harder, and can feel him slightly stretch out, but not a lot, as my cock can barely breathe it's so tight. My wife starts sliding her fingers into my asshole, and starts stretching me out as well. I am so focused on his asshole, I can barely take it. I start fucking him hard, and he starts whimpering into the pillow, screaming for me to fuck him. His wife comes over and starts kissing me and whispers to me to fucking breed her husband. My balls ram up against his taint, and balls as he is now taking every inch of me. Cum dribbles out of his rock hard cock swaying back and forth. My wife gets below him, and starts sucking his gorgeous cock while I fuck him. His wife plays with my balls and ass. Before I know it, I am getting to the edge. I tell him I'm going to fucking cum. He screams for me to fill him up, and I do exactly that. No condom, I spray my load of cum in his ass. A massive amount of cum as my cock flexes in his incredibly tight asshole. I scream with pleasure, and barely notice how hot it looks as while I'm cumming inside of his ass, he is fucking my wife's pretty face, but this just makes me cum harder. It is such a long orgasm, but when it finally ends, I pull my beaten cock out of his ass, and cum comes pouring out. His wife quickly licks it up, and then kisses me, putting some of my own cum in my mouth. When he finally gains composure, I know that it is my turn. He says my wife sucked his cock so good, that it probably won't take long he jokes, making the mood light, just minutes before he is fucking me and we're back to pure filth again.

​I lay down on my back and I spread my legs, He kneels between my legs, and starts lightly rubbing his cock on my asshole. His cock is huge. I have no idea how my ass is going to take it. My wife's pussy struggles to take it, so it seems impossible for my ass to be able to. His wife sits on my face, putting her pussy right on my mouth right as he starts to enter my ass. He is doing the same, being very slow at first and stretching me out, but even just the tip going in makes me scream into her pussy, as I try to lick it, but it's hard to when a massive cock is going in your ass. But she seems to like how much I'm struggling. He starts thrusting more and more of his cock into my ass, and I feel like I am going to split in half. "It's so fucking big!" I scream into his wife's pussy. But I want to take all of it. I want to be his little slut, and I want more than anything to feel his balls drain inside of me. I fight through, and start grinding into his cock, inviting more of it into my now getting stretched out ass. The deeper he gets, the less I am able to focus on eating pussy. She hops off and my wife hops on, and grinds her perfect little pussy into my mouth, and his cock just keeps fucking going into me. It feels like it's all the way into my fucking stomach, and he hasn't even got it all in yet! I grab onto her hips and suck on her clit as my ass continues taking his cock. He finally with one deep thrust is all the way inside, and I freeze up, not able to move a muscle, because I am so fucking full I feel like I could explode. It is so intoxicating though. I want to be his little fucking slut. I want him to fuck me hard. Now. I push my wife off just enough so he can hear me yell. "Fuck me hard with that massive cock right fucking now." Before pulling her down, and shoving my tongue inside of her, as I await getting railed. It comes almost immediately, and he is fucking me hard. I can hear his balls slamming into my ass, and it is clapping my thunder it is so loud. I scream, and can't even remember my own name he has me so drunk on his cock. He screams how tight I am, and that he won't last long. My wife hops off, probably just overwhelmed, and wanting to watch, but I can't even open my eyes to see, I'm so overwhelmed. "Fucking fuck me!" I scream, even though that statement does absolutely nothing, like of course obviously he's already fucking me, but it's all I can get out. My ass is gapping. He has stretched me out so fucking much. I start slamming my ass back into his cock as he fucks me. I finally open my eyes and look at him and tell him to fucking cum deep in me. I tell him I want cum to be leaking out of my ass for days. This sends him over the edge. He holds my legs up high, and slams that massive cock into me, and screams he's cumming. Our wives basically drooling watching the most intense fucking they have ever seen, and it being from their husbands. Suddenly, I feel a rush of warmness inside of my ass. He's cumming inside of me, and I tell him to keep fucking cumming. His orgasm had to last for almost a minute. It lasted forever, and I can't believe how much cum he shot into me. I almost start cumming again from just him fucking my ass. When he finally finishes, and pulls out, I can feel cum running down my ass. My gapping ass that he has ruined. But goddamn, I fucking loved it. I can't move my legs, and he collapses over. I think both me and him are done, so now, we finally may get what we want with the girls fucking each other, because we have absolutely nothing else to offer, laying out, trying to catch our breath. I originally just wanted to see them fuck each other, but ended up liking this way more than I thought I would. I think we will have to do this again sometime.