Chapter 9 - Introducing "A"

I have become addicted to fucking other women for my wife. She has me hooked on one girl she introduced me to. "A" we will call her. It has gotten addictive, and my wife is becoming obsessed with it. But it has turned me on so much. "A" is a thick girl, a few tattoos here and there, but not "inked up" or anything. Brunette shoulder length hair, usually straightened, a nose ring, and brown eyes. Big ass, and big tits, maybe ever so slightly bigger than my wife's tits, but they are pretty comparable. Her nipples are pierced which was a surprise. She doesnt seem like the type to get them pierced, but it was a nice surprise. Anyways, im getting ahead of myself.

My wife sat down with me and told me she genuinely wanted to do this, and would be okay with this happening, or at least trying it. After some convincing, I nervously agree. I mean sure, I have fantasized about fucking somebody else right in front of her, but didnt think it could be anything I follow through with. It took a bit of reassurance, but she was practically begging me to try it out, and there is no way I can say no to her. Anyways, she reaches out to "A" through social media. I dont know the exact details of how they started talking, but for a few weeks they were texting constantly and even had a phone call. I was told to stay away while she had the phone call, closing herself up in the bedroom while they talked. I couldn't help myself, and tried to quietly sneak up to the door to listen in on the phone call, but after a few moments of not being able to pick out what they were saying, I quickly scuttered away to make it appear I was a good boy and listened. It seemed to work, but I did feel a tiny bit guilty. Oh well. But after a while, my wife sat me down and told me everything, that they both were ready to set up a date for us. That she wanted to come over and have sex. I begin sweating bullets and cant believe this is happening and ask several times if she is 100% sure. She guaranteed me she is, and tells me this is something she has wanted more than anything, and if she ended up not liking it, then we just would never do it again and wouldn't hold it against me. That was enough to convince me. I anxiously awaited the night we scheduled to come. Once that day arrived, "A" came through the door and fuck, she is hot. She comes up and gives us each a hug, and is very bubbly and seems extremely comfortable given the circumstances. You could easily tell that me and my wife were nervous, but "A" takes charge and keeps things light, but escorts us to the bedroom. My wife begins to undress and goes to a chair she set up in the corner. With a dildo, vibrator, and lube next to the chair with a towel. As I stand there, A commands my wife to sit there and watch. She takes her top off, and undoes her bra, and her gorgeous tits come overflowing out. She grabs the back of my head, and shoves my face right between them. Smothering me. She smells divine. Im a bit hesitant, but start putting her tits in my mouth and sucking on them, making sure my tongue plays with her pierced nipples. She reaches down and rubs my already hard cock through my pants while I suck on her tits. She takes my shirt off, and then immediately she gets naked. She shoves me down on the bed, and rips my pants off. I'm laying flat on my back, and before I know it, she is straddling my face, facing my wife. "I want you to watch me ride your husband's face. Watch his cock get hard as he tastes my pussy." I cant see, as her pussy is already in my mouth and all I can see is her pretty little pussy and juicy ass. I grab her ass cheeks, and give her a hard spank, and then pull her deeper into my mouth. She moans. "Fucking spank me again" I smack her other cheek slightly harder. "Fuck!" She yells as she grinds her pussy into my mouth. She tastes so good. I've never tasted pussy this good before. I take a breath to let my wife know exactly that. "Her pussy tastes amazing baby." I can hear my wife moan with pleasure. I can tell she likes hearing just how much I like A's pussy. Suddenly, she leans down and begins sucking my cock. Fuck it feels so good.
She immediately is sloppy, and forces my legs spread, and begins rubbing my ass and balls as she sucks my cock. So her and my wife definitely talked about what I liked. The harder she sucks my cock, the harder I eat her pussy. She grinds so hard into my mouth, it is hard to breathe, but that's just how I want it. Her pussy is fucking delicious. Her ass feels so full in my hands. I spread her thick ass as I keep devouring her pussy. But it is distracting how amazing she is sucking my cock. I mean, she is deepthroating it without much difficulty. She is such an amazing little whore. I already start feeling my orgasm start building and I have to quickly get her off of me before cumming before even fucking her. "God baby, she sucks cock too good, I was starting to think I was going to cum down her throat." A smirks devilishly, knowing that she has her claws in me already. "Fuck that's so hot baby. I need to watch you fuck her. Please." She begs me. A already bends over doggy, with her fat ass in the air. "Put that big cock in this tight little pussy" A says as she spreads her ass. I immediately come over and slap my rock hard cock against her pussy teasing it, before sliding it in. Oh my fucking God. It is so tight. I had the assumption she might be a little looser considering just how easily she sucked my cock. But no, her pussy can barely take my cock. "Fuck, your husband's cock is stretching my little pussy out. Goddammit it's so fucking big!" A turns me on so much, she is immediately obsessed with me and my cock. Her legs shake as I go deeper into her pussy. Slowly going in and out. She screams as she finally takes it all. "Fuck I wish you introduced us sooner." She tells my wife. "Fuck your little pussy with the dildo baby while I fuck her." I command my wife. She listens and looks sexy as she slowly starts playing with her pussy with the dildo. After A's pussy has finally stretched out a bit, and grown accustomed to my cock, I start fucking her harder. Her ass jiggles hard with every thrust against her. I love watching her ass bounce on my dick. "Fuck her pussy is mine baby." I start fucking her even harder. I reach around and grab onto her perfect tits, and I just cant contain myself. I let out some foul thoughts. "God her fucking pussy is so much tighter than yours." My wife shoves her dildo into her pussy and whimpers with pleasure. What I said slipped out, but my wife seemed to like it. "This is her fucking cock now baby, you just have to watch." I pull out, and flip her over and begin kissing her as I immediately slide it back into her soaking wet pussy missionary. She holds her legs up high while she takes every inch now. "Fuck I'm going to need that cock more than once." She whispers to me between sloppy kisses. That ends up becoming very true.

*a few months later*

We rush to the bedroom. I throw her onto the bed and take my shirt off and pull my pants down. She takes her underwear off and pulls her tits out of the top of her dress. I slide my cock directly into A's pussy, and fuck her like a feral animal. It's still just as tight as the first time I fucked her. "Fuck, this pussy is all yours. If you keep fucking my pussy like this, I'll keep my promise." She teases me. "Well I definitely have to keep my end of the bargain up." I tell her, as I push her legs above her head, and fuck deep into her. She promised me if we fuck 10 times, and she cums everytime, that she'll let me fuck her ass. This is number 8, so I can see the finish line. I cant even begin to comprehend how tight that asshole is, considering how amazingly tight her pussy is. I need to feel just how tight. I need to make her fully submit to me, by letting me inside of her ass. I want her to be my fuck toy I can do whatever I want to. I take out my phone and open up Snapchat, and start recording a video. I have it focused on A, as I fuck her. I show her beautiful tits bouncing as I pound her, and she makes sure to exclaim how big my cock is, and how she bets my wife wishes she could have it right now. That's the first video I send to my wife, who is at work right now. Nothing turns me on more than knowing that she is rushing to the bathroom with headphones on, to watch the video immediately. My absolute favorite thing she has ever responded with is a video response of her playing with her pussy in the bathroom on the clock, and then showing just how wet her fingers are. The next video I send, I have A record my face eating out her pussy, and her putting the caption "Your man's tongue was meant for my clit." I know that one will drive my wife wild. She'll always come home after these videos, and fuck me. She says she wants my sloppy seconds. I finish off the videos by sending a video of me cumming inside of A with no condom. I make sure the capture the cum spilling out of her pussy and hit send. A few minutes later I get a snap of my wife's tits saying "I think im feeling a little sick, and need to head home." It's so fucking hot knowing how much this turns her on. I can't wait for her to get home. I'm ready for her to make me hers again.