seven

જ⁀➴

Autumn's POV

The drive wasn't terrible.

That's a lie. It was horrible.

20 hours straight from Boston to St.Paul.

I pulled up to my new apartment building and parked my car and texted Matt, who was worried about me driving all the way to my new place.

Matthew🤭

Autumn🥰
just made it!

Matthew🤭
thank god.
sorry i didn't call you
it must have been boring
not having anyone to talk
to

Autumn🥰
it's all good🥰
i had my music and
that's enough

Matthew🤭
has your taste gotten
any better?
or does it still suck?

Autumn🥰
my playlist does not suck!
you just don't like the
same music as i do

Matthew🤭
yeah yeah whatever
have fun in 'Missouri'
can't wait to see you😊

Autumn🥰
soon!
i'm bringing my stuff rn so
i'll call you later?

Matthew🤭
sounds good!

I continue to bring my boxes up to my apartment, running in and out of the door trying to move as quickly as possible so I can drive to the Xcel Energy Center to get my ID and finish up some paperwork.

Once I have the final box, I run it up to my apartment and set it down, grabbing my wallet and keys and going back to my car.

Perks of living downtown St.Paul, I live 2 minutes from my new job.

Thank God.

I found the employee parking and saw that the team was leaving their practice and I quickly ducked down in my car so Matt wouldn't see me.

After what felt like forever, there was a tap on my window and I looked up and saw Brock.

"Holy shit, you scared me," I laughed.

"My bad," He laughed opening up my car door. "Matt isn't here if that's who you're hiding from, he already went home to do more 'research' on where you're moving."

I laughed again, "He's still on that? He'll find out tomorrow anyways."

"He's a very determined man," Brock chuckled. "He'll keep trying but he won't get it, trust me."

"Well, let's just hope he doesn't come back today. I have to do some paperwork and get some stuff set up for tomorrow's game."

"Don't let me stop you, have fun!"