eight

જ⁀➴

Matt's POV

I assumed this meeting they called would be pretty boring. Probably another meeting about there not being enough staff to run things, which I was completely fine with.

I sat and listened to Bill as he spoke to us, sometimes even just drifting off into my own world. That was until I heard him say her name.

Autumn Fowler.

She was here.

My jaw practically dropped when I saw her walk into the room, her long brown hair curled to perfection.

And her outfit, oh my God.

She looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

I wanted her.

I needed her.

I debated on going to her office and just kissing her because I just wanted to feel her close to me again. But I decided that might be a little weird, it is her first day after all.

I stood in her office and talked to her for a bit, just listening to the sweet sound of her voice.

After I left her office, I went to the locker room., starting to gear up for the game.

Maya sent a text to our Coaches requesting the following people for interviews with Autumn.

My Autumn.

"Faber, Chisholm, Flower, and Boldy," coach told us and we made our way to the interview spot.

I assumed I would be going last, thankfully, so I can spend a little bit more time with Autumn.

I stand off to the side and watch her interview my teammates, smiling at her.

She's a natural.

Eventually, it's just me and her. The others went back to the locker room to finish getting ready.

"Hi Matt," she smiled.

"Hey gorgeous."

She blushed slightly, she quickly walked over to the camera and turned it on, walking back over to me.

She asked me questions about the upcoming season and how I thought we would do this year.

When we were done, she turned the camera back off and set her microphone down. She brushed her hair out of her face.

"You're a natural, definitely the best interviewer I've ever worked with."

"Oh really?"

"And by far the most beautiful," I smirked.

She laughed, "Why are you so flirty tonight?"