nine

જ⁀➴

Matt's POV

Autumn🤭🥰

Matt🤗🫶🏼
what are you doing today?

Autumn🤭🥰
working :(

Matt🤗🫶🏼
skip work
come hang out with me
i want to show you the city

Autumn🤭🥰
i can't skip work lol
i'll get my stuff done faster
it shouldn't take me long

Matt🤗🫶🏼
okay sounds good
i'll meet u at the rink

Autumn🤭🥰
ok :))

Is it bad that I went to spend every hour of my day with my ex girlfriend?

Probably.

But either way, I pull up to the arena to see her smiling face standing outside waiting for me. I pull the car up to where she's standing and roll down the window.

"Hey, do you want some candy?" I joke.

"Are you trying to kidnap me right now?" She smiles, opening the car door and getting in.

I laugh, "I didn't even have to try. You'd still get in."

She shrugs, "You're the worst kidnapper ever."

I laugh as I pull the car out of the parking lot and onto the street.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," I smile over at her.

"Ugh, I hate surprises."

"You'll like this one."

I drive down the streets of Saint Paul, until we pull up to a little candy shop.

"So you really wanted to give me candy?"

"I'm giving you a tour of the city. It just happens to come with candy."

She walks up to one of the statues outside of the store, "It's Lucy from Charlie Brown!"

I smile at her, "There's hundreds of statues downtown."

"That's so cute," she gushes, taking a picture of the store with her phone.

I hold the door open for her as she walks in, her jaw almost dropping.

"It's so cute in here!"

"Get whatever you want, my treat," I smile at her as she walks further in.

The best way to describe her face is like an actual kid in a candy store.

"So many options..." her finger tapped her chin as she looked at all of the candies and chocolates.