eleven

જ⁀➴

Matt's POV

Well, I fucked up.

I've been blowing up Autumn's phone since she left, trying to explain myself but she just ignores me.

I honestly gave up when my phone started to ring.

I quickly picked it up and saw that it was Allie.

Why is Allie calling me?

I accepted the call and put my phone on my ear, "Hello?"

"Matt?" She sounded like she was crying. Her voice was shaky and her breathing was heavy.

"Yeah, what's up?" I was really confused but more concerned.

"Matt," her voice was still shaky. "Matt it's Autumn."

My heart sank, "What happened Allie?"

I could hear her take a deep breath then sniffle, "She got in an accident."

I felt like I was being crushed by a semi truck, "What?"

"She got in a car accident, I don't know what to do" her cries rang through the phone, making my heart break for her.

"What do you need me to do?"

I could hear her moving around, "I don't know, I have to get to the ER."

I felt horrible. I put her on speaker and started texting people, "I'll be there in a few hours."

"Matt you don't have to come," she sighed. "You shouldn't miss your games to be here."

"I don't care if I have to miss an entire season. I'll be there in a couple of hours."

She sighed again, this time sounding like she was relieved, "Thank you."

"Of course, Al. See you soon."

"See you soon," she hung up the phone.

I quickly threw some clothes into a duffel bag and got an uber to the airport.

I was nervous the whole flight and the drive to the hospital.

When I walked in to the waiting room, I saw Allie, her boyfriend, and both of her parents.

Allie looked up and saw me, she stood up and gave me a hug, "Thank you for coming."

"Of course," I hugged her back. "How is she doing?"

She wiped some tears off of her face, "She's in surgery right now, she should be out in a few minutes."

I nodded and looked over at her parents, her mom was crying, and her dad was gently rubbing her arm in an attempt to comfort her.