six

જ⁀➴

Autumn's POV

"No because what the actual fuck is going on with you and Matt?" My sister practically screams at me as soon as I walked in the door.

"We're just hanging out, it's no big deal," I shrug and set down my keys.

She stood there dumbfounded, "No big deal?"

I shook my head, "No big deal."

"He's your ex," she walked over towards me. "That completely shattered your heart. You haven't dated anyone in five years!"

She's right, I haven't dated or been on a date in five years.

Sure, I've hooked up with people. But like an actual date? Nope.

"But we were just hanging out, that's not a date."

She just shook her head, "When will you grow up and understand?"

"Allie, we can be friends," I gave her a smile and went upstairs to take a shower.

I quickly shuffle my shower playlist and the first song it lands on is Cherry by Harry Styles. I get in and wash my hair and sing along to the songs that play, washing all of the sweat off of me from skating.

I missed it, so much.

Skating, that is.

Lucky for me, in a few weeks I would be moving there. Plenty of rinks to skate at.

I quickly brush through my hair and throw it up in a claw clip, and head to my room to keep packing things up.

After packing for what feels like 5 hours, it was only an hour, I pick up my phone because someone was trying to FaceTime me.

"Hello Matthew," I smile.

"Hello Autumn," he smiles back. "What are you doing?"

"Packing."

"For what?"

"I'm moving," I smile, setting my phone up of some boxes.

"What? Where?"

"That's a secret," I place a finger on my lips, continuing to fold up clothes and put them in boxes.

"You can't keep a secret from me," he smirked.

I giggled, "I've been keeping this one for six months, I've gotten better at keeping secrets."

His jaw dropped, "Six months? Aut, I don't think I could keep a secret for that long."

"You probably can't."

He shook his head at me, "I'll figure it out, don't you worry."

"I'd love to see you try."