//004.💛

UP TO THE PAR

Jungkook was dazed and felt as if he had fallen into a warm embrace. The man appeared to have taken off his clothes and wrapped them around himHe was nearly frozen, so when he felt the slightest warmth, he hugged it tightly.

After a while, he opened his eyes slowly and saw the man in his arms clearly. The man resembled his mother slightly, but not entirely. He took a long look at him before asking weakly, "Are you..." Little Uncle? "Little Uncle, Kookie did not push anyone..." He murmured instinctively, and his pupils were slightly unfocused.

Jae-Hyuk's tears nearly fell. Kookie's body was as cold as an ice sculpture. His face had turned purple from the cold, and his lips were dry and cracked. This gave Jae-Hyuk the impression that the child in his arms would shatter if he touched it.

"Kookie, Little Uncle is here. "Little Uncle is here to take you home."

Jae-Hyuk's voice became choked with sobs. He did not dare to imagine Kookie's life before now. He could not imagine if they had arrived a little later, Kookie would have died.

"Kookie, please hold on a little longer..." "Do not sleep..." Jae-Hyuk's voice was pleading. Do not sleep, okay? "Kookie, please respond to Little Uncle..."

Unfortunately, he had passed out.

Old Kim's legs moved slowly. He approached Jae-Hyuk shakily and inquired anxiously, "What is wrong? "Where is Kookie?"

Jae-Hyuk moved the figure draped in his clothing. "Quick, get to the hospital!"

The Kims' hearts were in their throats. They immediately got in the car and drove to the hospital. Zhu Si-Ho, who had just received the news, rushed downstairs with suppressed ecstasy and excitement on his face.

The guard stopped the Kim family as they rushed into the neighborhood. Jae-Hyuk directly. When Jae-Hyuk mentioned the Kim family's name, the guard called Zhu Si-Ho to inform him. He was racking his brains to build a relationship with the Kim family and thought he was dreaming when he heard they were coming to visit him! Although he had no idea why the Kim family had come to look for him, the fact that they were here gave him the opportunity to build a relationship with them! the Kim family!

Zhu Si-Ho turned to the servant and asked, "Is that brat Jungkook still kneeling in the yard?" "Drag him out now!" That walking disaster jinxed his own mother and was now jinxing his business! The Kim family had finally arrived, and he could not let Jungkook ruin things!

From Jae-Hyuk breaking in and taking Jungkook away, everything happened so quickly that the Zhu family had no time to react.

Zhu Si-Ho, who was in a hurry, did not notice Jae-Hyuk taking Jungkook away. He arrived a little late and saw Taehyung, the Kim family's eldest son, get into the car and leave. He dashed over at once. "Aiyo, President Kim, what brought you here? Come in and take a seat.

Zhu Si-Ho's face was full of smiles. At the same time, Zhu Woo Yu and Zhu Do-Hee, who had received the news, brought out the servants to greet him. They all smiled warmly. They were about to bow 90 degrees in front of Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, the Kim Corporation's current CEO, has a cold face! The Kim family was one of Gangnam's four largest families. Who would not want to gain favor with them? However, you could not meet someone from a large family with such a background simply because you desired to. The Kims were low-key and mysterious. Outsiders only knew that the Kims had eight sons, but few had seen them. Taehyung only appeared in financial newspapers on occasion as a result of his work, so Zhu Si-Ho recognized him at first glance.

"President Kim, please enter. It is too cold outside. Let us talk inside." Zhu Woo Yu was panting, but he tried his best to remain calm.

"Yes, yes, yes. President Kim, please come in for a cup of hot tea." Zhu Si-Ho was also full of smiles. When faced with a legendary figure like Taehyung, they wished they could become bootlickers. The Zhu family's crisis was a disaster, but Taehyung believed it could be resolved with a single word. As long as Taehyung was willing to assist the Zhu family, not only could they be revived, but they might even be able to rank among the top ten most powerful families in Seoul.

Taehyung's expression was blank as he sized up Zhu Si-Ho with a sharp stare. Was this Kookie's dad? His eyes were cold, and he said, "The Zhu family, very well." After saying that, he did not bother to say anything else and got into the car to leave.

The Zhu family members stood rooted to the ground in confusion and fear.

_____

Happy Reading