//018.💛

CLEAN IMAGINE SPOILED

The Kim family caused a large commotion. At this moment, many people were listening attentively to what was going on in the Zhu family's villa. There were even people who pretended to be walking their dogs and accidentally passing by to laugh at the Zhu family.

Old Master Zhu and Do-He's faces turned red. They were embarrassed and angry. This was their family's villa! How could the Kim family throw them out so rudely? They were too unreasonable!

The Zhu family was used to being pampered and could not stand this grievance. However, the other party was the Kim family of Gangnum. No matter how aggrieved he was, he did not dare to do anything. He could only wait at the entrance of the villa.

Without the members of the Zhu family causing trouble, Jae continued to coax the parrot: "Seven, Seven, come and take a look at what this is!" Jae tilted his head and suddenly stretched his hand out. In his palm was a small apple slice. Ryu had cut it for him when they left the hospital this morning, and he secretly hid a slice.

The parrot perched on the tree branch above, swaying back and forth. Its small eyes darted around, constantly sizing up the Kim family. The Kim family knew that this parrot was afraid of strangers, so they hid far away. Old Master Kim held his walking stick with a serious expression, but there was a hint of nervousness in his eyes. Ryu was even more anxious. He wished he could grow a pair of wings and fly up to catch the parrot! Didn't it see that their Kookie's arms were sore from raising it so high?!

Jae got a handful of parrot food from who knows where and put it in his palm, coaxing the parrot with Jungkook. "Seven, fresh food. Do you want some?"

Jungkook cooperated from the side: "Yeah, Little Uncle isn't a bad guy. Seven, come down and leave with us."

The Kim family looked at Jae and Jungkook. When had the two of them become so close? They were a little jealous.

At this moment, the parrot finally flew down unsteadily. Then, it stretched out its claws and stepped on Jae's head.

Jae: "..."

Jungkook suddenly giggled, his laughter light and cheerful. The other members of the Kim family looked at him in disbelief. Since the moment they saw Jungkook, he has been like a little robot. When he spoke, his voice was flat, and during the days he had been recuperating, his face had not revealed a smile. When he interacted with them, he was careful, so obedient it made one's heart ache. He finally smiled now... Old Master Kim's eyes welled up with tears again. He felt that he might truly be old because he kept crying these past two days.

Seeing Jungkook laugh, the parrot was even prouder. It spread its wings and shook them. "Stupid, stupid!"

Jae: "..."

Jungkook corrected the parrot with a smile. "Not stupid; he's Little Uncle."

The parrot: "Stupid uncle, stupid uncle!"

The corner of Jae's mouth twitched. He really wanted to take the parrot down, a colorful parrot stepping on his head, what would become of his image? But seeing that Jungkook was so happy, Jae's temper was instantly gone. He spread out the food in his hand and tricked the parrot to fly to his arm, then grabbed its foot when it was eating.

The parrot instantly shouted, "Help! Help! Don't eat me! Don't eat me! I'm not delicious!"

The Kim family: Did this parrot really become a human? Why was it so noisy?!

In the end, the parrot failed to resist, so it was temporarily chained up and left the Zhu house with Jungkook.

Jungkook stroked the parrot and whispered in its ear, "Seven, don't be afraid. It's just a necklace. If you feel uncomfortable, I'll take it off for you when we get home, okay?"

Old Master Kim leaned on his walking stick and looked at the Zhu family's villa with turbid eyes. This was the place where his precious daughter, Eun-Mi, had lived before she died. He did not know if she had eaten well or slept well here. In the end, when she was sick, did anyone take good care of her... Old Master Kim's heart was filled with bitterness. When the Kim brothers saw Old Master Kim purse his lips and walk forward slowly, their hearts were also very heavy.

When Si-Ho saw the Kim family walking out of the villa, he went up to them at once. He noticed that the Kim family didn't care about him at all, so he said, "Aiya, Kookie likes parrots? Daddy has been too busy and hasn't noticed your little hobby. How about Daddy buying Kookie many, many parrots in the future?

Children might not know many things, but they could tell who was really good to them and who was hypocritical. Jungkook looked at Si-Ho's fake smile and lowered his head silently, hugging the kitten doll and parrot tightly.

_____

How cha guys think???