//017.💛

Jae-Hyuk: " . . . " Has this parrot become human?

Jungkook covered his mouth and giggled. He looked at his fifth uncle, Hyun Ryu, curiously. Although he looked fierce, it seemed like he wasn't really that fierce... Jungkook's eyes darted around and he observed secretly. Uncle Joon Lee and Jae-Hyuk were more gentle; one was calm, the other was warm like the sun.

Sang looked refined but gave off the feeling of an antagonist. Fifth Uncle Hyun Ryu was like a fire-breathing dragon, a bomb that would set off with one touch. So these were Mommy's older brothers. Jungkook felt himself liking these uncles; they were different from Daddy, Grandpa, and Grandma.

All of a sudden, his eyes met Sang's, and he turned around at once, pretending that nothing had happened.

Sang curled his lips. Kookie was too timid. He looked at Hyun Ryu and said, "Fifth Brother, don't waste your energy. Only Kookie can coax this parrot down."

Hyun Ryu was baffled. "How do you know?"

Sang snorted. "Is your brain just for show? Can't you use your brain to think about it?"

Hyun Ryu was about to lose his temper when Jae-Hyuk stopped him. "Hyun Ryu, Sang is right. Let's all step back."

Joon Lee put Jungkook down and retreated with his brothers. Jungkook hugged the kitten doll and raised his head, looking at the parrot: "Seven, come down. We're leaving now. My uncles aren't bad guys."

Sang and the others looked at Jungkook, who was waving his small hands and calling towards the parrot cutely. They had never seen his cute side like this before. Sure enough, in front of his friends, Kookie was different from when he was in front of adults.

A rough man Hyun Ryu's heart was about to melt. Cute. Kookie was so cute, just like his sister when she was young!

The parrot tilted its head and looked at Jungkook, seeming to have been persuaded. It flapped its wings and flew towards him. When it was about to land on his shoulder, Mrs. Do-He's voice suddenly came from behind.

"Aiya, so you guys are here."

The parrot was startled. It turned around and flew back to the tree branch.

The Kim brothers: '...'

Jungkook pursed his lips, and his relaxed nerves instantly tensed up. He subconsciously hid beside Joon Lee. Mrs. Do-He didn't realize that she had ruined everything, and said with a smile, "You're all here? Are you trying to catch this parrot? You don't have to do anything. Just let us do it. I'll call someone to catch it."

Seeing that the Kim family's attitude towards them was cold, Mrs. Do-He wanted to please them. However, this parrot was just an ordinary budgerigar. Its breed was common and not very high-class. As Mrs. Do-He spoke, she took out her phone and really wanted to call someone to catch the parrot.

Hyun Ryu said irritably, "Don't meddle in other people's business. Get lost!"

Mrs. Do-He was so frightened that her hand trembled and her phone almost fell. Oh my, how could there be such a rude person? He didn't know how to respect the old and cherish the young at all. The commotion here also attracted Mr. Kim, Taehyung, and the others. Old Master Zhu and Si-Ho followed behind like dog skin plaster.

After Mr. Zhu and Si-Ho found out that the Kim family wanted to catch the parrot, they said directly, "This parrot is very smart. Ordinary people can't catch it. Leave it to us!"

Si-Ho also said, "That's right. We can't be too polite to this parrot. We can find a bird cage to catch it. There's also a special anesthetic needle that can be used to shoot it down."

The parrot seemed to understand what they said, so it flapped its wings and flew further away. Jungkook became anxious: "Don't hit Seven; Seven is very obedient. '

Joon Lee said coldly, "Didn't you hear that? We don't need your help here. Please leave."

While they were talking, Si-Ho had already made the call. He had a smile on his face. "What does a child like Kookie know? He misunderstood. We're not beating this parrot to death. We want to anesthetize it... The Zhu family was like dog skin plaster. They couldn't understand human language and even acted on their own.

Taehyung did not waste time with them. He raised his hand, and seven or eight bodyguards in black immediately rushed up and dragged the Zhu family out.

"President Kim asked you to leave. Don't you understand human language? You want to join in the fun everywhere. Aren't you annoying?" The bodyguards in black cursed softly as they dragged them out of the villa..

_____

Poor things got dragged.