//013.💛

CHALK TALK

Knowing that Jungkook would come back, Do-Hee hurriedly asked the servants to clean up the house, but when she got up, she found that all the servants had run away. Therefore, Si-Hoo, who had just said that he wanted to make it up to Areum, directly asked Areum to clean the house. Areum did as she was told with a docile expression. She didn't resist at all, but when the Zhu family couldn't see, her eyes were filled with viciousness.

A few black Maybachs stopped in front of the Zhu family's villa. Eight tall and handsome men got out of the car. The last to get out was Old Master Kim. The array was terrifying, but this array was actually just to come back to get a kitten doll.

Areum was very smart and did not go downstairs. Instead, she hid on the balcony on the third floor and peeked. Her eyes were filled with envy and jealousy. So these were the Kim family's eight sons! Seeing the eight extraordinary men of the Kim family, Areum's eyes were filled with envy. If she could get close to one of them...

Suddenly, Areum's gaze stopped. She saw one of the men in a black shirt. He had one hand in his pocket and his gaze casually looked around. Then, he pushed up the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. Every move he made exuded an aura of refinement

Kim Sang Seo! Areum was instantly excited! Sang Seo was the undefeated Best Actor in the entertainment industry, and he was also her dream idol! This was the first time Areum had seen her idol up close. She clutched her chest, her heart beating faster and faster, and her face was red with excitement.

The Zhu family members, who had been waiting at the door, quickly welcomed the Kim family warmly when they saw them.

"Old Master Kim, President Walton, it's an honor to have you here... Si-Hoo smiled and wanted to shake Taehyung's hand. Taehyung put his hands in his pockets and looked at Si-Hoo coldly.

Old Master Zhu smiled and said, "This is your first time in Seoul City, right? I was wondering why the weather in Seoul City has been so good these past two days. So it's because you guys are here. Please come in."

Old Master Kim scoffed. "Yes, the weather is so good that my grandson was frozen until he was hospitalized. Your Zhu family is really impressive."

Old Master Zhu immediately looked embarrassed. Do-Hee steered the conversation and said, "Aiyo, in-laws, you're quite funny. We've always treated Kookie very well. That day, he made a mistake, and his father doesn't want him to grow up with bad morals, so he gave him a small lesson." As she spoke, she looked dotingly at Jungkook and said, "Kookie, come and let Grandma hug you. I haven't seen you for days. I miss you so much."

Jungkook pursed his lips and didn't speak, tightening his grip on Jae-Hyuk's shirt.

Old Master Kim scoffed. "A small lesson, you say. You broke my grandson's bones and threw him in the snow to fend for himself. This is called a small lesson? You're taking his life!"

The Zhu family looked embarrassed and did not know how to explain. The Zhu family was bankrupt now and had learned their lesson. This matter should be over, right? No matter what, the two families were in-laws.

Old Master Zhu wanted to pull Old Master Kim in. "Aiya, it's not too late to come in and talk. No matter what, Si-Hoo is Kookie's father. The child can't live without a father." He gave Si-Hoo a look as he spoke.

Si-Hoo put on a smile. "Yes, yes, yes, Kookie, it was Daddy's fault before. Please forgive Daddy, alright? Although you made mistakes before, Daddy still shouldn't have hit you like that. It's all Daddy's fault."

Jungkook buried his head in Jae-Hyuk's arms and didn't even look at Si-Hoo. Si-Hoo was anxious and angry at the same time. This brat-didn't he know that the meeting with the Kim family was very important to the Zhu family? Why was he still throwing a tantrum here?

"Jungkook!" Si-Hoo lowered his voice, his tone threatening. In the past, he just had to say this and Jungkook would become obedient.

Jungkook heard the familiar tone, and his body shuddered reflexively. Jae-Hyuk was the first to sense his emotions. He raised his hand and patted his back. The other brothers of the Kim family also had cold faces. They felt that they had hit Si-Hoo too lightly that day. It was their mistake that they didn't cripple Si-Hoo.

After comforting Jungkook, Jae-Hyuk said with a cold face, "Cut the crap. We're here to get something."

Old Master Kim leaned on his walking stick and said coldly, "Where's our Kookie's kitten doll?"

_____

How was the chapter?