//011.💛

KIT

Namjoon: "..." Kids these days... are so difficult to deal with!

When Namjoon was at a loss for words, Jungkook pressed his lips together and asked one last question. "According to you, if you're really my master, why didn't you care about me before?" After his mother passed away, no matter whether he cried or was in pain, no one cared about him. A year after his mother passed away, he learned to read people's faces and tried his best to be likeable, but he still didn't see any love on his grandparents' faces. He would even get secretly beaten by the stepmother that his father married. No one helped him, and no one cared about him.

Namjoon was stunned. He suddenly felt a little upset, but he did not explain anything. Instead, he said, "Master will protect you in the future."

Jungkook pursed his lips. He pulled up his blanket and stopped talking. Namjoon walked up to him and stroked his head. "Have a good rest. I'll come back later. Take this as a gift from me." He came in a hurry, and there were still some things in the Underworld that he needed to take care of, so he had to leave first.

He felt a slight heat on his wrist, and a red string suddenly appeared on his wrist. He didn't know how long it had been, but there was no sound in the ward. He opened his eyes and looked around, but still couldn't see anything. However, he vaguely felt that the person seemed to have left... The red sting on his wrist was still there, and it seemed to emit a warm aura, which even lessened some of the discomfort in his body.

In the blink of an eye, ten days had passed. The injuries on Jungkook's body were almost healed, and they were prepared to be discharged from the hospital and return to Gangnam.

The doctor's exclamation could be heard from outside the door. "It's really unbelievable. With the extent of Mr. Zhu's injuries, it should've taken him at least three months to get out of bed." But it had only been a short while, and he was already discharged!

After a while, Jae-Hyuk pushed the door open and walked in. He saw Jungkook staring at the red string on his wrist quietly, looking lonely and helpless. Jae-Hyuk couldn't bear to see Jungkook like this. He walked up and stroked his head, asking, "Kookie, what's wrong?" Following his gaze, he saw the red string on his wrist. He asked again, "What's this?" Did he remember incorrectly? When he carried Jungkook here previously, there didn't seem to be anything on his wrist.

Jungkook did not reply to Jae-Hyuk. He didn't know how to reply. He raised his head to look at Jae-Hyuk: "Little Uncle, where's my kitten doll?"

Jae-Hyuk opened his mouth. When Jungkook was unconscious, he had indeed

been holding a tattered kitten doll. At that time, he was already delirious. In order to give him first aid, Jae-Hyuk threw the kitten doll aside.

Jae-Hyuk asked softly, "Kookie, is that kitten doll very important? It... it's gone." After saying that, he immediately added, "How about Little Uncle buy you a new one? I'll buy it now."

Jungkook shook his head with tears in his eyes. "That was a gift from Mommy to Kookie..." After his mother passed away, everything that belonged to her was thrown away by his father. Only this kitten doll was left for him, but now it was gone too. His mother was gone, his Master ran away, and the kitten doll was gone too...

Taehyung pushed the door open and walked in, immediately seeing Jungkook's expression, which was on the verge of crying. He frowned and asked Jae-Hyuk coldly, "What happened? Did you make Kookie unhappy?"

Jae-Hyuk felt wronged. "No, Tae, Kookie's kitten doll was left at the Zhu residence." He didn't dare say that the kitten doll was gone, just that it was left in the Zhu residence, because he was afraid that Jungkook would cry. But who knew if the people in the Zhu residence would throw it away?

Taehyung's expression softened. "Kookie, be good. Eldest Uncle will buy you another one." It was just a kitten doll. If Kookie liked it, he could buy all the kitten dolls in the world for him.

Jae-Hyuk shook his head. "Big Brother, that's the only thing Eun-Mi left for Kookie."

Taehyung paused. His sister left it for Kookie? He immediately said, "Then let's go back and get it." He didn't know if the kitten doll would be thrown away by the Zhu family. If it was thrown away, he would find the kitten doll even if he had to search all the garbage dumps in Seoul City.

Jungkook suddenly thought of something and said, "Eldest Uncle, Kookie wants to go too." Besides the kitten doll, he still had a very very important friend... He wanted to leave Seoul City with his friend and go to the Kim residence together...

_____

Happy Reading