| CHAPTER 9 |

It's been a few weeks and everything was going well until now

It's been a few weeks and everything was going well until now. I have no idea how long this will last because I definitely don't want any chaos in my life.

As for school, things are looking good. My studies are going well, except for one problem - everyone seems to be guessing right, especially about Ruhanika.

She's really gotten on my nerves, and now I have to compete with her.

But, I promised myself that I won't let her win. She might be the topper of her school, but now she's up against Vihaan Raichand, who never accepts defeat.

"Vihu, get ready and make sure you behave, guests are coming," my mom shouted.

I quickly got up from my study table upon hearing her mention guests!

Guest!

I wonder who's coming over, I haven't heard about guests coming and on this weekend.

My mom didn't tell me huhh am I not her son that she didn't tell me this important information.

I walked downstairs and caught my mom humming a song while cooking - seems like someone special is on their way.

I gave her a hug and got a whiff of the amazing aroma of the food.

"Mumma, who's coming?" I asked while still hugging her.

Her reply was, "Vihu, don't bother me, I'm busy. Oh, and my best friend in fact not only my best friend but your Papa's best friend and his family are visiting, so you better behave and be nice. They have a elder son and their daughter is around your age, so I want you to be friends with her - no sulking, okay?"

"Mumma, you know I'm not big on making friends with strangers. I'll say hi, but then I'll head to my room," I replied sulking.

I wasn't too keen on hanging out with a girl I didn't know, but I had a feeling I'd have to. It's not about girls it's just that I am very observing person I only befriend someone when I completely know about their behaviour, their nature and their trust in friendship.

"Vihu, they're our new neighbors - remember Meera and her family? So, be friendly with her daughter, get it?" she added.

It suddenly hit me that the new neighbors' daughter must be the girl I saw on the balcony that day. Oh my  heart is she is coming....!!

Bruhh, that scene was awesome, beautiful and magical !

Her hair was all flowing around, and she kept tucking strands behind her ear. I couldn't even see her face properly, but I just know she's gonna be gorgeous.

Can't believe I'm finally gonna meet her.

But why am I feeling so ticklish in my stomach?

C'mon, Vihaan, get it together.
Khud ko sambhalo. I better act normal in front of her.