7 - strangers in between

"You're my one and only sun, the only one in the world. I've bloom in the direction of you but I kept becoming thirsty. It's becoming too late, too late. I can't live without you."

The sun was just starting to come up over the horizon when Reese opened her eyes, peering at the window. But her mind was followed by unrelenting misery of headache. Even her limbs felt heavy and unresponsive, it's like dying a horrible death. Either way, her head might possibly implode or explode at any momentー she can't clearly tell which is which as if it was threatening to lull her to sleep.

She turned the sheets over, embracing the soft pillow on her side in one arm. But waitー why does this pillow feels different? It was warm and quite bulky at the middle. She sat up and instantly rubbed her eyes to see clearly. What the f! My clothes? She was so sure this isn't what she wore last night.

Reese looked down of what she was wearing. It was an oversize, button-down shirt which exposes too much of her thighs and legs. F.uck, what kind of a serious s.hit I am putting myself in? Nothing happened last night, right? When she turned around, the man sleeping peacefully next to her wasー V? Holy shhhー! She gasped and covered her mouth. Preventing herself from screaming as she heard him groan and moved a bit, trying to draw her closer to him.

"Don't move." He whispered, pulling her on top of his chest. Her hair pooled around, creating a canopy around their faces as his free hand rested on her bottom for support. "How dare you? How dare you doing this to me? Am I that easy to you, huh?" V continued, murmuring in his raspy and breathy tone. Though his eyes still, remained shut. "Don't look at other men aside from me. I'm really scary when I'm angry."

What?

Reese rolled over to his side, releasing herself from his hold as her eyes shifted to his shirtless body. She stiffened, amazed on how his body were wonderfully put together. His manly scent were tingling on her nose as tinge of alcohol escape from his breath. V looked so cute and honestly sweet on his sleep. He's like a fallen angel.

How I wish I could see more of this everyday.

D.amn woman, are you nuts? What the hell are you thinking? She immediately pulled away from his grasped, snatching her only clutch bag she found lying on the floor. Snucking herself out into the door but unfortunately, she tripped herself with her foot.

Her eyes remained tight close and the thoughts of hitting her head or her spine had filled her mind but none of it happened.

"How long are you gonna lie on my body?" A voice said, prompting her senses back.

"I-uh, I'm sorry." She answered with the faintest hint of bravery. Stuttering as he propped her to rise. Why the hell is he here? "I didn't see you." But Jungkook rolled his eyes, rapping her arm by force. What is it that he wants this time? "Hey, where are you taking me?" S.hit! "Hey! Oww! Let go of me. What the hell is your problem?" She screamed in pain.

Jungkook forcibly pulled her into the washroom, pinning her against the cold wall as his other hand restrained both of her wrist above her head. "Are you asking me what's my problem?" This time, his eerie eyes grew darker than usual. Framed by his dark lashes. He's back with his threatening acts as nausea started to build up inside her.  "My problem is you!"