.•*Femboys*•.

A lil warning. The opening scene is a bit angsty and is an actual conversation I had with my sister. So, be prepared.

"So you guys just cut each other's hair last night?" Hilda asked. "Sort of." Jamie replied, sipping a cup of coffee. "Girls, you will be late for school. Hurry up!" their mother shouted from the kitchen. "Short hair looks pretty on you." Victor said and Annaliese nodded. "You two, go grab your bags." Hilda said and the two kids went to do as they were told.

"I hope you aren't back on that bullshit." Hilda said angrily as soon as the two younger kids were out of earshot. "What bullshit?" Jamie asked, confused by the sudden outburst. "Oh yeah, you know exactly what I am talking about." Hilda said, agrressively grabbing his arm. Jamie felt on the verge of tears. Why was Hilda always like this?

"Leave me, my arm hurts." Jamie whimpered. "Stop overreacting! I know, what you are doing. Just like when we were kids and you kept on blabbing about being a boy." Hilda spat angrily. "I-"
"Don't you dare defend yourself. You are just sexist and misogynistic. Thinking men are superior than women." "I don't think tha-"

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! You  are a girl! Accept it! You know it! You are never going to be a boy just cuz you want to be one." "I just-" "No! This conversation is over. You sexist pig! Now get up and get in the car." Jamie held back tears as he walked outside the house. Hilda and her low, aggressive voice still causing him to shiver.