.•☆I Am In Pain☆•.

TW: Self-harm and dysphoria

This chapter is going to introduce to another lead character who's a panromantic asexual girl named Angel.

Angel's POV

I gasped as I looked at the big gash on my thigh, this was going to be hard to hide. I grabbed the first aid kit in my room and started cleaning the wound and patching it up. It wasn't paining, not that anything could hurt me. I felt quite numb most of the time.

Today had just been a terrible day. First, my best friend didn't come to school because she was sick, then a bunch of kids decided it would be fun to bully me and then I got punished for beating them up. And now I was home, alone because my parents were too busy. I don't blame them, they were police officers but I wish they were more present.

And like I do on any bad day, I decided to use my blade to make a few marks on my skin. But I ended up accidentally cutting up my thigh when the blade slipped from my hands. And now everything was a goddamn mess. I just wanted to feel something besides the sadness and void in my heart. This wasn't the first time I got bullied and ended up being put in detention but this time the reason was a bit different.

I stand up and start cleaning the mess I have caused in the bathroom. I cover my wounds and then start cleaning the blood off the floor. It wasn't that hard, I just had to scrub the floor and then use the water to push the blood down the drain. Then I slowly removed my bandages to step into the shower. And as I do, I slowly sing my self-made poem while watching the water wash away the blood off my body and down the drain.

Drip drip drip
Blood flows into the ocean of death

Drip drip drip
Down the well of death

Drip drip drip
Further into the depth

Drip drip drip
Fear seeps into the the skin

Drip drip drip
I am a fish without a fin

Drip drip drip
Yet I don't fear no sin

Drip drip drip
I feel so numb

Drip drip drip
Even when I have a bleeding thumb

Drip drip drip
Help, I need some

Drip drip drip
I cry for help

Drip drip drip
In sadness, I welp

Drip drip drip
I feel my brain melt

Drip drip drip
There is no one around for me

Drip drip drip
No one's free

Drip drip drip
No one can see

Drip drip drip
In this world I feel so alone