§•.Euphoric Weekend.•§

A little message before the chapter: To all the handsome trans boys, beautiful trans girls and all other amazing people of different genders, I want you all to know, that you all are imperfectly perfect

A little message before the chapter: To all the handsome trans boys, beautiful trans girls and all other amazing people of different genders, I want you all to know, that you all are imperfectly perfect. You all are wonderful people. Don't let dumb, uneducated transphobic people ruin your day. You are drop dead gorgeous, just the way you are. And you slay! They are all just jealous of how beautiful and handsome you all look. And I am proud to be your friend and a part of this amazing community! And I hope you all know how truly amazing you are! :D <3

"They're delicious." Victor said as he took a bite of his pancake. "Aww, thank you. And how's your Annaliese?" Jamie asked. "It''s good. It's soft and warm. I like it!" Anna replied, with a smile. Jamie smiled at his siblings, before beginning to eat his own pancake. He was tired but glad that his food was loved by his siblings.

He then washed the dishes and decided to go text his friends. "Heya, handsome!" Kesha texted, making him smile. "Hey, Pretty Lady." he fake flirted with his best friend. The two laughed and then proceeded to talk about their plans. Kesha, Nova and Jonah were going to come over to Jamie's house for a party. It wasn't a big thing, just friends. And Jamie wanted Victor to meet Jonah and also wanted his friends help to come out to his little siblings.

The afternoon came quickly and Jamie was over the moon. "You look really happy today." little Annaliese said, looking at Jamie who was practically bouncing while walking. "Oh my friends are coming over." Jamie replied with a cheerful smile. He basically ran over to the door as he heard the doorbell. Kesha immediately leapt and hugged her best friend. "Hey, Jamie!" Jonah said as he joined in on the hug. "Hey, guys!" Jamie said.