.⭑⬨Got A "Girl Crush"⬨⭑.

Before starting, I just wanted to say this will be a POV chapter and it is actually a past chapter from about two years before this story starts. So, Jonah, Jamie and Kesha were in 7th grade, neither Jamie nor Kesha were out back then.

So, TW: Deadnaming for poor Jamie

Kesha's POV

My phone buzzed and the alarm went off. I calmly shut it off. I was already awake since an hour. Somedays I just can't sleep properly, there is just too much on my mind. And right now, it was someone who was on my mind. Not that is anyone's goddamn business who I like, but I wish I could talk to someone about all of this.

I got up and quickly got dressed. My mom was driving me and my neighbours /best friends to school today and my mom was very time punctual. I quickly packed up my bag and headed out of my room. "Good Morning, Sunshine!" my dad called out and I smiled back with a wave. "Should I dye my hair green?" I murmured as I sat down on a chair near the breakfast table. "No, blue would suit you better." my mom suggested as she handed me a cup of milk and a cheese sandwich.

"The darker blue, the better." my father added. "Hmm. How about orange?" I asked. "With a pink highlight." my mom suggested. "What about some piercings?" I asked, surfing through my phone. "You already have the standard lobe piercing, do you want more?" my mom asked. I thought about it for a moment and thought it was best to search for some piercings. "I would like helix and industrial piercings." I said, looking at different piercings. My dad peeked over my shoulder. "Let's do it after school." he said.

"And a septum nose piercing?" I asked. "Wouldn't you like a bridge more?" my mom asked in return, sitting next to me. "It's just very close to the eyes, I want to have something more cuter." I replied. "Darling, not most people consider piercings to be cute." my mom said with a life. "I think they are cute."
My parents gave me a light chuckle as they patted my head. What did I say?

"I wanted a lip piercing too but I don't think I can wear one all the time, doesn't sound that fun." I added as we all munched on our sandwhiches. "Well you don't have to decide everything at the moment. Just choose wisely because some things can be irreversible." my dad said and I nodded. "How about a tattoo?" I asked. "Well how about trying some temporary ones first and then choose something you like and get a permanent one." my mom suggested and I agreed.

"Okay time for school, sweet pie." my mom called and I washed my dish with water before putting it in the dishwasher. I followed my parents outside and saw as they hugged each other and stepped into their own cars. My parents seemed less of lovers and more of my best friends but who was I to judge. I found their relationship hard to understand. I mean I do understand they love each other. But I didn't understand how my mom fell in love with him. I just couldn't..... imagine being with a man..... my brain was getting weird. I should probably just go to school.

I got in the car as my two best friends came running to the car. "Hi!" Jonah said as he got in and Ashley jumped in as well. I smiled and hugged them both. "Ok kids, all settled in?" my mom asked and we all screamed "Yes!" unanimously and started laughing. Mom drove us to the school as we three chatted about yesterday's homework. "Ok, now have fun. Your both's parents will probably pick you up and if they don't Kesha's dad will." my mom said.