.🢟*Why The New Boy*🢟.

Ok so I haven't had the haircut yet but I did wear the vest and jacket and oml, it's so good. Yes, a little hot but istg I love it. It's really tight, so it's pressing against my chest and I like it cuz it's basically flattening my chest. I feel so happy. My mom will take me for a haircut later hopefully and I am very very excited.
(P.S. I came from the salon, they refused to cut up my curly hair because no style suits it and my mom refuses to let me make them straight or wavy. Ok, so no euphoria for me today!)

Now onto the third chapter of the day. This chapter is from Nova's point of view and a little of his backstory. Starts a year ago, when Nova was at his old school and had a boyfriend. This chapter will be shorter than the rest as it only has about three scenes, I couldn't make a very long backstory I am sorry. But the next two chapters will be longer, I promise.

Nova's POV

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. My day was going to be normal, like all of my days. No, they weren't boring. Not anymore. At first life was boring, I liked to stay closeted at both school and home. Until I fell for the school's openly gay boy. Jared was the prettiest boy I knew and he was drop dead gorgeous. He could pull off dresses, skirts, crop tops, make-up, everything better than anyone I knew. 

I got ready and headed downstairs, greeting my parents, grandparents and younger sister, Eloise. "I am going to a concert tonight, wanna come?" Eloise asked as I got down. "Sure, Elly." I replied, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She was 12, there was no way I was letting her go to the concert alone. "Bring your friend, Jared. I have three tickets." she said. I smiled at her and nodded.

I knew she had taken three tickets on purpose. After all, she was the only one who knew I was gay and in a relationship with Jared. She was a year younger than me but she was so understanding, I wished others were just as understanding as her. But my family was homophobic calling them names every single day insulting gay and trans people, calling them slurs. But luckily, my little sister was understanding.

I hugged her and grabbed a sandwich before following my dad into his car. The car ride was silent. My dad wasn't much of a talkative guy and I just liked looking outside while eating the sandwich. He didn't even say goodbye to me as I left the car. Well it wasn't knew. I knew he loved me, just that he would never accept me.

"Hey, babe!" Jared called out, approaching me at the lockers. "Hey! How are you?" I asked. "I am good, just wanted to see how you were." I smiled at him, he was so sweet. "I love you." I mumbled. He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my cheek. "You guys aren't very good at hiding you know." my friend, Kylie said and we laughed. It was true.

"What the hell is going on over here?" a familiar voice hit my ears and a cold chill ran down my spine. I slowly turned around to look into my father and mother's eyes. "I-" but no words escaped my mouth. "What are you guys doing here?" Eloise asked, walking towards us. "We came to talk to the principal about Nova's increasing grades, we wanted to thank him and tell him how wonderful he was doing at studies." my mom said, her eyes on my boyfriend.

"And we get here to see our son falling down a pit with that faggot who turned him." my dad shouted. "Excuse me, sir, this is school, please lower your voice." one of my teachers came to my rescue but my dad didn't listen to him. "We're going home and you are never stepping foot in this school ever again." he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

Scene changes to present time at sleepover.

"Oh my God! That is so fucked up!" Jamie said, with a sad face. "What happened then?" Kesha asked. "Well they changed my phone and number, I could never find him and we moved away. I still miss her." I replied. "I am sorry this happened to you." Jonah said. I smiled. "Thank you, guys! But I will be okay, I just need time to move on." I replied.

[HA, NO! (Alastor Style) I am getting him and Jared back together somehow at some point cuz I am feeling emotional.]