Let It All Be (Melvins) #

1999

-

"Let me show you.. Hold on.." Dale whispered into Buzz's ears, pulling on his shirt. He ran his hands down to Buzz's crotch, rubbing his soft tuft of hair on his stomach.

"Not here.." Buzz shot back quietly, he rubbed Dale's arm and pushed him away. Bastard.

"Hotel room.. Ten Minutes.. I'll meet you there.." Dale sighed.

Buzz nodded, getting up from his seat and waving to Dale and the rest of their friends sitting at the bar, oblivious. Dale just waved back and winked at him, and what was to come..

-

Buzz arrived to the hotel room, opening the door and looking in. He glanced around, no one was inside. "Dale..?" He cooed, with no answer back. He must be somewhere else at the moment. Buzz closed the door behind him and sat on the bed, fidgeting with the sheets and blankets. The more he waited, the more anxious he became. Had Dale lied to him, or was he caught up talking to someone?

He continued to wait, letting out a long sigh before laying on the bed. Kicking off his shoes, he scoffed. "Jackass.." Buzz struggled with the sheet as he pulled the blanket off to give them extra space. The bed loudly creaked underneath him, and Buzz scoffed loudly. "I'm not *that* fat, am I?" He laughed to himself, looking around again for Dale even though he obviously wasn't going to be there.

Buzz was starting to become eager until he heard the door opening. Dale walked in, hair a mess and him stumbling around. "Sorry- Had to.. Finish talking to them. Didn't want them to be suspicious.." Buzz just smiled, looking up at the blonde. He was adorable.

Dale walked over and put his hands around Buzz's shoulders. "S-So... You walked out?" Dale nodded, "Told them I had to sleep.." He bit his lip while rubbing his shoulders. Buzz's hand glided over Dale's face, rubbing his cheek with his calloused fingers.

"Let's just.. Get this over with.. I'm so-" Dale shuddered, pushing Buzz back on the bed and straddling him. Buzz was flustered, as if they hadn't done this before. Dale pulled on Buzz's shirt collar tightly. "You're so hard.. Sorry for making you wait.." He was hard. The blonde shifted against his crotch, rubbing himself on it. Buzz looked at him and pushed him off. "Not yet.. Just- Too sensitive.."

"Sensitive? Since when?" Dale questioned him, standing up and grabbing Buzz's crotch tightly; making him breathily moan. His mouth was agape, "Since forever.. Warm me up.." He begged, sweat dripping down his forehead and face. Dale just smiled, getting on his knees and un-doing Buzz's pants. They were baggy enough to immediately slip down to his ankles, Dale stroked his hand up against his bare legs.

"Don't wanna rush you.." He said while pulling down his underwear. Dale traced his fingers around his cock gently, getting a reaction out of him; a small gasp.

"Our wives won't like this.." Buzz suddenly blurted out, making Dale looking up at him and stop what he was doing. "It's not technically.. Cheating if.. We're both guys.." He laughed, taking his finger to get some of Buzz's pre-come on it. He rubbed the pre-come down his shaft, stroking him softly. A moan slipped out of him as he felt his cock twitch against Dale's strong hands quickly. "Fuck.. You really know what you're doing."

"Not my first time with this, you know that." He winked, putting his mouth around the tip of his cock. Buzz loudly whimpered as Dale's mouth was now around him, slowly moving down and down until he was all the way at the base of his shaft. Dale quietly gagged, still not used to his size. Dale always told Buzz his wife was a 'lucky lady'. And he was definitely right about that.

The room was now not so quiet, being suspended in just small moans and gasps from Buzz as he put his hands on his eyes.

 His face was so red and sweaty it was like he was going to pass out. Dale continued to suck him dry, moving his mouth so neatly that Buzz wanted to just fold right there and bust his load all over him. He grabbed Dale's short hair and pulled him down further, thrusting in him like there wasn't anything stopping him. He was so horny and sexually frustrated.

"D-Dale.. Enough.. I-I'm gonna...." Buzz bit down on his lip hard as Dale pulled himself off. "Are you ready?"

Buzz nodded, sitting up. He rifled through the drawer before finding the convenient bottle of lube. He squirted some on his hand and rubbed it on his sensitive cock. He got a chill, the lubricant was cold and wet and just overall not good feeling. Dale could tell. "You know, I could've put it on.." They both laughed, Buzz pushed him a bit.

Dale started to strip down, leaving his shirt on but himself completely bottomless. They both liked it a lot that way, at least.

A little lube was left on his fingers, so Dale straddled him on the bed, them now completely on top of it; it creaked loudly underneath their weight. Buzz reached and started pushing a finger inside of Dale, making him whimper a little bit. "C-Cold.. Shit.." Buzz laughed, teasing his prostate as he went deeper. "Always loved this.." Buzz continued, slipping another finger in and leaving Dale weak.

Buzz teased him immensely, stopping and then starting again, going faster then going much much slower. Dale huffed at him as Buzz took away his fingers and got Dale completely on top of him. The blonde worked his way down and collapsed down on Buzz's cock, he felt the bed creak again and he started riding him slowly.

"You- Fucker.." Buzz huffed, wiping sweat from his forehead. Dale just bent down and started licking the sweat from his neck, getting turned on at the taste. He kissed and nibbled on his neck, Buzz was just holding onto Dale's waist as he continued to move on top of him gently. His moans were soft enough to easily be missed, but Buzz heard him. That alone turned him on.

-

Dale released obscenities as he went slightly faster on him, the bed was creaking so much they thought it'd break from their weight alone. "You're so cute.." Buzz said while looking up at Dale's pleasure stricken face. It was like they had never felt this before.

Their gasps had turned into moans as both boys were now kissing intensely, the blonde boy started moving faster and faster on top of him, his cock dribbling pre-come all over the other's shirt.

"M-My god.. Fuck.." Buzz closed his eyes, he felt like he was going to explode. "Please.." He spoke in between breaths as Dale just buried his face in his neck, moaning. Buzz felt the vibrations from his moans and whimpered loudly. Dale started going much faster now, he was on the verge of letting loose, and so was Buzz.

Both were now moaning and gasping louder than ever, not caring if someone complained to the hotel.

"You fucking- Oh god-" Dale tried to speak as he felt his cock ramming into him so much he thought he would pass out. "S-Speak up.." Buzz moaned. Dale just shrugged as that was all he could do in the moment.

Buzz pushed Dale by his waist farther down on his cock, feeling himself getting incredibly close to orgasm. He felt so, so close, he felt like he was going to burst any minute. Dale continued with his head stuffed in Buzz's neck, he was biting him, not hard enough to break skin but hard enough for it to feel incredibly good.

Buzz grabbed Dale's arms shoulders tightly as he moaned loudly in his mouth and eventually out as he succumb to his orgasm, his come spilling inside the blonde deeply. Dale was close to follow, comeing all over Buzz's black shirt with laughter. Dale ended it with one finally strong and deep bounce, but his heart dropped as he felt the bed creak and a loud *CRACK*.

"Fuck!" Buzz shouted as he felt the bed break underneath them, Dale was shocked at first but he started laughing. "Too much.. Huh?" Buzz just grinned, laughing to himself. "Absolutely.. Don't tell anyone that we broke a bed.." Dale smirked. "I won't even say 'we' and you know it.." They both got off each other and off the now obviously lowered bed. "What the fuck are we going to tell the cleaning maid?" Buzz asked. Dale shrugged, chuckling. "Nothing.. Just say it happened when you were sleeping, I don't know.." They both giggled and laughed with each other as they got dressed and went to join the others back downstairs.