gay melvins (Melvins) #

help this is  so short i wrote this like 2 years ago

"Just right in here" They both led into the "empty" bathroom, both piling into an empty stall together. Two bodies slammed into the stall wall roughly.

"Quick- Please. We have to get back." The other nodded, grabbing his waist. "Sounds good." The smaller man pushed him up against the wall, unzipping his pants and pulling them to his knees.

Mark looked over, confused. Were they doing what he thought they were doing? He vowed to stay quiet, still peaking through a crack.

His bandmates were getting frisky in the next stall, nothing he would've expected but nothing he'd doubt. He always thought they were "close."

Buzz whimpered, pushing himself against the stall. The stall began rattling hard, moans escaping violently. "Yeahh.. Aghhh.. Fuck-" Buzz grabbed the sides to balance himself.

The smell of alcohol was sudden- Had Buzz began drinking again? Mark thought, raising his legs up in a crouching position.

He could tell by the slurring of his words that Buzz had definitely been drinking backstage. Mark juat went into the bathroom to smoke, he didn't expect anyone to come in though.

Dale spoke sexual and nasty words to Buzz, making him pant like a dog in heat. "My god.. You're loving this, aren't you?" Buzz quietly moaned in response.

Mark put his hand against his mouth, putting his cigar out on the wall. The rattling got faster and arguably more sloppy.

Mark heard a click of the stall lock next to him, like anybody was going to come in and try to get it. He scoffed, biting his fingernails.

"I'm- Fuck.. There.." Buzz shuddered. The drummer's thrusting got faster, and hard. Mark was so confused. Didn't it hurt..? It seems like it would hurt.

"Oh my god.. Shit oh-" Buzz whimpered before letting out a slurred groan. Dale stopped, moaning to himself before pulling Buzz towards him, giving him a kiss. Buzz quietly panted before leaving the stall with Dale.

They got out, washing their hands. "Good thing no one came in-" Dale chuckled, giving Buzz another small kiss. "Good thing, let's go now to not seem suspicious." Both men left, slamming the door behind them like nothing had happened.

Mark opened the stall, peering out. Empty. Like how it shouldve been