Be My Dog (Melvins) #

buzz isn't explicitly name dropped but yeah self indulgence fic for this one

As he kissed me once again, I knew I'd fall in his hands. I'd be all his, and I wanted to. The desk below us creaking.

His breaths were staggered and shaky as he pushed me up on the counter needily. Cursing small obscenities as he kissed me again, his lips staining my softer ones.

He reached his hand down to touch my thigh and make his way to my pussy. I shivered out a small moan as he traced my clit on my underwear, rubbing me gently. His breaths turning into gentle chuckles as he felt my wetness building up around his fingers.

Oh, just fuck me already, what I wanted to say. But, this was practice. Practice to not be so needy.

"You're good.." His voice churned into my ear as he pushed his hand under my panties and on my clitoris. My clit was throbbing for his attention I oh so wanted him to give to me.

"What did I tell you about pushing me?" He said, pulling his head away from my ear to look into my eyes. I had unknowingly grabbed his hand to make him go faster. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry.. Doll." I moaned, making him smile and start rubbing me softly. His touch made me want to melt, his calloused fingers felt incredible around my heat. His fingers were rough from him playing guitar for countless nights.

His fingers slipped away to enter me, I moaned a little bit as i felt him finger me slowly. My face was sweaty from desperation, anything he would do to me would make me keel. I didn't want it to ever end. Sounds of wetness were in the air as my clit throbbed with lust.

Suddenly his fingers stopped, he laughed. He took them out and started pulling down my panties effortlessly. They slipped off to the side, not to be seen.

"You're such a good girl.." He moaned into my ear, kissing on my neck. I wanted him then and there but he was playing hard to get. "So good.." He groaned. My hand reached up to feel his hair.

"Make me want it..More.." I said, pulling his head down to my stomach. "I'll make you beg.. Doll." Face buried in chest he went lower and licked my clit. My legs twitched as he rubbed his hand down my hip and grabbed on my flesh.

He looked up at me and started sucking on me, i grabbed his hair harder and moaned out into the empty room. "B-Bu- Mmmphh.." My mouth could barely release his name from my throat.

He stopped and looked up at me again, this time inching further to my face, his eyes were flashed with desire and need.

His erection glided on my thigh as he pulled himself up against me, kissing my lips with his soft ones as he pushed me up against the desk. Kissing me again and again, all over my body. His lips wet, and teeth dragging along my sensitive skin.

I reached my hand down and grabbed his zipper. I pulled it down desperately, making him moan "Go on.." His voice was shaking. Crackling like a desperate dog in heat.

I unbuttoned his pants, making his cock spring out. He was so hard.. I rubbed his shaft softly, gripping his waistband tight. Moans escaped us both too soon.

"Dear.. You're so gorgeous.." I moaned while sliding my hand down his cock. His breathe shuddered deeply. "Please.. Jane.." My name sliding off his tongue. Now I was the one making him beg, beg for more.

My legs were bent around him, his shirt getting wet and damp. I pulled him closer to me, his cock poking my leg, he twitched against me.

I shuffled around to get the right position and i shoved him inside of me. It felt so good to finally have something big inside of me. Feeling his cock twitch and hearing him softly moan out was euphoric.

"Fuck.. Oh shit, so nice.." He whimpered, thrusting inside me. The desk creaked under our weight as he groaned. My moans were soft and easy. My legs pushed up on his shoulders and he grabbed my thighs with his fingernails digging inside me.

"Oh.. Oh... God..." I let out a moan as he went faster, i laid flat on my back hearing the desk creak and move under our weight. He was so loving, punping his love into me with desperation and intense lust. Lusting for me, so dearly he cupped my face and kissed me.

His cock went even farther in me as he whimpered into my shoulder. My heart was racing, I felt his hand ride up my dress, touching my breasts.

"Oh god.. Mmhmmmphagghh.." He moaned, thrusting faster. I grabbed down on his collar and pulled him close to me. "Doll.. Ohh.. Faster.." He nodded, biting his lip, grabbing my waist and going faster. My pussy felt on edge, like it was going to explode. Sounds of sex were all I could hear over eager moans.

I could feel his sweaty hands against my bare hips as he gripped my skin. He let out a sharp and grueling moan, his voice shaking. "Fuck.. Fuck.. God.." His moans were euphoric to me, refreshing.

I moaned his name, grabbing his back, scratching him. I wanted this to last forever. His eyes were shining in the dim light, right into mine.

Some time passed later, he was whimpering quietly in his mouth.

"I'm... I'm.. Dear.. Oh god I'm close." He moaned, thrusting into me hard. "Me.. Me too- Aghh.." I was so close, his thrusts getting slightly more sloppy as the time passed.

He whispered my name into my ear, his hands shaking. The desk creaked under us.

He went faster, moaning into my ear. "Going.. Going to.." He whimpered. "Aghh.. Agghhhh. Oh... fuck.." I moaned, biting his neck. I fetlt the rush of my orgasm coming over me, and i bit harder. Finally, i climaxed, moaning into his neck. He was close fo follow, moaning loud before doing one final thrust into me before comeing into me.

His breath was shaking as he pulled out, his come leaking out of me. He kissed me deeply, smiling at me. "So good..."