Blockbuster (Melvins) #

this is just insane talk probably the strangest thing i've written by far

2001

--

A phallic object such as drumsticks, in his hands so needily. They weren't meant for what he was thinking, but they were now.

He took the bottle of freshly-opened lubricant and squeezed a lot on his hand. It was best to make this quick, it was already embarrassing that he would even think of this.

Buzz bit his lip, unbuckling his pants with his free hand. His cock twitched anxiously through his underwear.

He pulled down his pants to his ankles, he felt the coldness of the lube dragging down his fingers. He slid his fingers down and teased his opening. A small moan escaped his lips as he put a finger in. His cock tensed up needily, wanting more.

"Fuck.." His whimpers escaped him desperately as he fingered himself, lost in the feeling. Lube dripped down on the bedsheets as his put a second finger in. Not even having the sticks inside him yet he was on the verge of loosing his mind.

He took his fingers out, be didnt want it to end without him getting to the fun part.

The worst part was that he even thought of this, using a pair of drumsticks so needily like this.. It was like he was going insane. The drumsticks teased him eagerly.

Buzz bit his lower lip hard as he put one inside him, trying not to moan too much. He had barely put it in and he was already feeling like he was going to spill.

His cock twitched aggressively against his stomach, precome dribbling on his shirt. "My- My God.." He wanted to moan so much loader, he couldn't help himself. He thrusted the stick hard, ramming it right on his prostate, making him whimper in his mouth.

Precome continued to come out of him, he touched his cock, it was very sensitive. He grabbed the other stick and put it in, his voice gasping and breaking.

Buzz was getting close, not having came in weeks. His cock was desperate for any attention that it could get. He began going faster, spilling himself to the edge so readily it was hard not to resist.

Buzz whimpered and gasped as he felt himself come all over himself with a swift movement. His moans were drowned by him shoving a pillow in his face. The drumsticks slid out of him as he shoved his face in the pillow. It had felt so good to finally feel released pleasure like this.

His mind wandered, immediately getting the feeling that this was a bad idea. What he had done was certainly fucked up, for sure. But it felt so good, he couldn't resist.

"I really need to get something else.." His cock twitched again, not yet done. He sighed, sitting up.