Chapter 33: Bad Moon Rising Part 1

[A/N: This chapter is part 1 out of two parts]

Song of the chapter: Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival 

Apparently, Sam and Dean, had attended a Supernatural convention where they had solved a case with another pair called 'Sam and Dean'. The convention had been full of people roleplaying the character's of Chuck's book but it had ended up being a real thing. Anyway, Becky, the super fan of Supernatural who had a thing for Sam, had revealed to the brothers that she knew who was possessing the Colt now.

They had all thought the Colt had been sold by Bela Talbot, a con artist who the trio had met few times before. So, according to Becky the Colt was in the possession of someone called Crowley who had ended up being a demon, of course! The trio had put Castiel to watch this demon as he was making crossroad deals. If they found out where he was residing, they could go and steal the Colt from him.

Anna had just gotten a call from Castiel that the 'got him' but he wasn't able to move forward because the property Crowley was on was protected by Enochian warding magic preventing any angels going there. This made things more difficult but Dean was sure they could handle it. Anna had her suspicions over the matter; she didn't like the fact they were trying to play with demons. Nothing good ever came out from it.

"We can't ask Jo to do this!" Sam was arguing with Dean who had gotten the idea of calling Jo Harvelle to help them. Demons knew Sam, Dean and Anna so they would need someone who they didn't know to help them to get in.

Anna both agreed with Sam and with Dean. She didn't think it was a good idea to use Jo. They had once already been killed by her mother, Ellen, for letting her get kidnapped by the monster they had been hunting with her. While Jo had gotten more experience now, Anna didn't feel confident in having her with them. At least she would be too worried for getting her killed to properly concentrate on stealing the gun. But she also had to agree with Dean, they did need someone to get them in but she just didn't want the person to be Jo.

"Who other young woman do we know? We can't just put Bobby stand there trying to seduce the demons!" Dean argued and Anna chuckled at the idea of the old man trying to get them in by flirting with the demons. That was a sight she would want to see!

Sam groaned knowing there was no other person they knew who could do this. Jo did have some experience on the field, it just pained them to have her join them like this. They had to give up and so Dean called Jo and asked her to help them on this. The girl, of course, agreed and soon they were outside of Crowley's house.

Jo was walking towards the guards while Anna, Sam and Dean were hiding behind the bushes. Anna's body was on fire as she could feel that this wasn't going to go well. She was trying to hide the sparkles coming from her fingertips by keeping her hands low but she could see the looks her brothers were sending to her. They knew something was off about her and soon they would find out. Sam had already witnessed her fight humans withher magic but Dean hadn't and honestly, Anna was pretty sure that whenever shehad the power to fight actual demons, she was going to get as warm welcome asSam had gotten when he had used his demon blood powers to exorcise the demon. The difference was that this was in Anna's nature and that hadn't been Sam's nature.

Anna watched as Jo, in her black tight dress that Dean had almost drooled over, reached the guards and asked them for help as her car had broken down. The burning sensation inside Anna got worse as the guards looked Jo suspiciously and are clearly very rude towards her. Jo pretends to have second thoughts and was turning to walk away when the trio witnessed the guards' eyes going black. The other guard grabbed Jo by her hand demanding her to get inside.

Anna started moving towards her as Jo punched the demon and flattens him. By this time Anna was already at her side, using her spells to knock the demons on the floor so Sam could take them out with the demon knife. After both of the guards were destroyed, all four of them started to go in. Their next step was to cut the electricity in the building so the demons inside would be at least a bit in disadvantage to them.