18. nok jhok

well you can wish me birthday🤍

1.1k votes+ 300 comments, fastt! I can't wait to upload the next chapter. Please everyone votes, samjhe. If the target will be completed then I'll upload the chapter today in evening.

Tanu's pov

As I entered my room, I felt a relief wash over my body. I know he was trying to talk to me but I can't talk to him in front of everyone. I know he went to his room in anger when I stopped Mahi from telling everything.

Thank god, I don't want to face him now or I'll rant about everything myself. Locking my door behind, I turned around and my body stiffened for a moment.

Seriously Veer?

My eyes gaze at his laying figure on my bed, smirking as he locks his eyes with me. His muscles flex as he holds something in his hand. I narrowed my eyes to look into it and a familiar object caught my eyes.

No, it can't be. He didn't read my journal, right?

My eyes widened in shock and a hint of fear gathered inside me. Clenching my hands together, I hurriedly moved further, reaching in front of him. I stretched my hand and tried to scratch my journal but he moved his hand further making me lean closer to him.

"Give it back to me" I ordered but he extended his hand further.

"Stop it veer, return it back" I said angrily.

I don't want anyone to touch my personal things. I have been extremely introverted my whole life. This is my safe space. I don't want anyone to find it out.

The more I leaned closer to him, the more he made it difficult for me to reach, unknowingly my legs slipped off the floor and I fell into him, grabbing his shoulder I adjusted my balance and looked deeply into his eyes.

Our faces were inch apart and with one hand he slowly slipped his finger into my waist, pulling me more closer to him. Goosebumps appeared on my body as his cold hand made contact with my warm skin.

A wave of butterflies generates in my stomach, not a wave but zoo.

"Please, give it back" I pleaded.

"Only in one condition" he responded.

Ye ladka bhi na.

"Which condition?" I commanded, hopefully he won't give me anything too difficult.

I locked my eyes with him and slowly his lips formed into a smirk. I know he's about to ask something very stupid, not letting my mind cover all this mess, I slowly landed my eyes on his handsome face and travelled it down towards his lips and I gulped. I want to taste them soon.

"If you want it back then suck my lips" He ordered as he roamed his fingers around my back.

What the actual fuck?

A smirk plays on my lips and I teasly replied by slowly running my fingers on his cheeks, "If that you're wishing for, then I'm all in"

Leaning more into his body, I slowly travelled my hands down on his chest, touching his naked chest, feeling every inch of its warmth. Slowly I brought my lips closer to him and looked directly into his eyes and a hint of nervousness showed me inside him.

Good, I wanted that.

I stopped my hand on his lower abdomen while hooking my finger on his waist band and again locked my eyes with him. "You sure, you want that?" I teased him again.

He hummed in response and travelled his hand on the upward side of my back, making it close toward my bra hook. I know I'm playing with the fire right now but I want my journal back anyhow.