A Simple Mission

Jay had always felt different. He didn't quite know how to explain it. He always felt like something inside was watching waiting for its moment to strike. However he also knew it wouldn't hurt him. He thought it was nothing he was wrong.

It was supposed to be a simple mission. They get in check to see if the Dragon Army is here then report back. Him and Kai had been chosen to go. However with their luck of course something went wrong.  

Him and Kai had just entered the building when he tripped on a rock. When he fell he made a lot of noise. It echoed through the halls. Kai groaned "well their goes the stealth part of this mission" He said. Just then they heard the sound of people running towards them. "Sorry" I squeaked out.

Lloyd 

Lloyd was getting worried they should have checked in half an hour ago. " they will be alright they can handle themselves". Cole reasured however I could easily tell he was getting nervous to.

Nya slammed her fist onto the table "we should go and check on them" " I agree" Zane said. Lloyd sighed he wanted to go as well but he wanted to wait a while longer these to weren't exactly known for checking in. 

Just then the comms crackled. Pixal ran in "I got them on" they all listened to the sounds of a fight. " um yeah we're gonna need back up these buys are stronger than originally thought." Kai said. This was surprising their Intel said these would just be a random group of thugs doing some dealing. 

"On our way" Lloyd said back right before the comms went out. Lloyd turned to the other "let's go help ourbrothers ".