from the stars

"But soft! What light through yonder window break?

 It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.

Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,

Who is already sick and pale with grief, "

      Romeo and Juliet Act 2 Scene 2

"Dad? Daddy?" Please don't leave me! Grabbing on to his hand i lay my head on his chest, hearing his raspy breath i let out tears that shook my body. Losing my breath i cry out. "Please dont leave me daddy!" 

"I...I lo-v you." I hear daddys breathy voice as his chest rises and falls slowly each time. I cry harder seeing the life slipping slowly from his eyes. 

"Daddy!" I scream. My heart racing and hurting in my chest as i lose my dad. 

"Isla, Isla." I hear someone calling me. "Isla..." 

"Isla?"

I shake the thoughts out of my head. Looking around to where i am, remembering everything that happened just a couple of hours ago. The news have been in an uproar. Many people saw and captured most of everything that happened. 

The world wanst to know about, now that they are calling him Azulon. They want to know why he wont leave the side of that girl? Who is that girl? What is her name?  and where he came from. Ugh why me? The internet now full of memes and woman swooning at the face of Azulon calling him sky daddy. Geeze. They can keep him if they want. 

Looking around the small room, the white walls and white marble tiles, the very small high window, with the brown table. Looks like one of those interrogation rooms you see on tv. Yet here we are in the pentagon. Not sure why, guess it was the closes government base near us. I mean all of this happened in the capital Washington DC. Where i have been living for the past 5 years. 

After i turned 18, and grandma, my last living relative, passed I packed up and left. Finding a good place to stay and a good job i have been living in the basement of a older couple. They have been very kind to me. My job not that great, just working at a small hospital, as a security. 

Living ok, i guess until now. Until Azulon basically fell and now i am somehow wrapped in all of this, i look to the left of me and see him through the window watching me, all confused and scared. I give him a smile. 

"Isla." I finally turn and look at Mrs. Jameson. She works in the pentagon and is the secretary of  of the Sergent first class. I look at her, her hair very neatly brushed back, not one single strand is out of place. Her suit nicely pressed. Her grey eyes filled with wrinkles. "We need to go over this government officials, and you need to sign all of this."

"I am tired." I say. "I have signed enough papers today. I just want to go home." 

"You know you cant." Mrs. Jameson. "You already tried to leave and now we have to make a couple of repairs." 

I grunt, "Why me?" 

"We will study him and try to figure it out. Try to understand why, we need to know where he is from and what language he speaks so we can learn it and start to teach him some English." Mrs. Jameson. "So just finish these, so we can go over a couple of more things."

I close my eyes, putting my face in my hands. My head is pounding. Rolling my eyes I look back at Mrs. Jameson. "I dont want any of this."

"Isla, do you think i want to sit here with you and have to deal with more and more paperwork? I want to go home too, but i have a couple of more hours to go and more meetings to attend to. At this point i dont know when ill be heading home. So the sooner you finish this the better." Mrs. Jameson says.