its all like this now

I would not wish 
Any companion in the world but you
              --The tempest. Act 3, scene 1

"Isla, what would you like to be when you grow up?" He had asked. 

"Daddy you already know what i want to be when i grow up." I had said as i put on barbie lipstick on his lips.

"And whats that?" Dad had asked. 

"I want to be famous." I had said. Dad had laughed. 

"Yes but what kind of famous?" Dad had asked as he chuckled. 

"I dont know, i just want to be famous." I said. "There now you look like a princess."

"Like a pretty princess?" dad had laughed. 

"No, just a princess." I had said, dad had laughed hard; i remember that memory so vividly, by the way i was wearing a crown and glasses, with the pretty pink princess dress. While mom was trying to recover dad would distract me. Its funny how i lost both my parents to cancer. Both got and lost to cancer. 

I miss my dad. He did so much for me. He worked so hard until the cancer had spread all over his lungs. I didnt know until he was sent to the hospital after falling over at work. I was taken out of school, and taken to the hospital. Watching him die was one of the worst things that could have happen to me in life. It really broke me and left me numb for a while. Once i turned 18 i left my grandmothers house. 

Grandma was too intense to live with, she was too strict, and would always bring up my dads death. As if she was blaming me and my mom. I couldnt live there no more. 

I shook myself from my memories, and past. 

Getting up from my bed i look around, confused. Then i remember where i am at. The papers i had signed. Giving my life over to protect myself from out there and the people i was living with. I look in the closet for something to wear. I have to go out there so i just settle for something casual. I look around and spot a clock. 6:45am, i slept a lot all night. 

I get into the shower washing my body, i let the hot water relax the tension on my body, i wash my long dark hair. I feel the tension in my body again and i just stand there soaking in the hot water. Letting the water run over my body as i lay my head on the wall. After a good couple of minutes i wash my body again, and finally step out before i pass out from the heat. Wrapping my body in a towel, i find another one for my hair. 

I step out of the bathroom feeling the cool air, finally hit me. I regain control of myself before i pass out from that heat. I stood there too long. I get dressed, putting on a white tshirt and jeans, with a pair of cheap sneakers i had bought from Walmart. 

Brushing my hair, i turn on my phone. It begins to go crazy with the enormous amounts of notifications. I have friend requests, and messeges and so many people are nonestop trying to talk to me, asking about me and my, ALIEN LOVER? 

What? Who in their right mind has thought that he was my lover? I throw the phone on the bed, and walk out of the room, only to fall flat on my face. Azulon is sleeping on the floor by my room door. What is he doing here? Wheres Dave? 

I get up back on my feet staring at Azulon, why isnt he in his room? What is he doing here?

"Oh good morning." I hear Jennifer.

"Why isnt he in his room?" I ask him. 

"He refused. He wanted to make sure you were safe." Jennifer says.