the press

Why are my sex dreams always so real when it comes to Azulon? Why do they always feel so real? Why does it  keep happening? I know that i want him so bad, but Jesus why keep dreaming like this? 

I try shaking my head and hurry to get ready, i have already been yelled at twice for taking my time, I really dont want to go, i seriously dont want to go! The whole thing scares me, i have been the main topic for the past few months and i wont stop being for who knows how long, i mean Azulon is what everyone talks about, but i always come up, and its so annoying. 

Imagine just being a normal girl and BOOM! The woman from the View are talking about you! The news is showing your pictures all around, and its not just a small town news, NO its all over the world! 

This is not how i want my whole life to be!

I do pray that this will be the first and ONLY time we have to publicly speak!

"Isla! Lets go!" Jennifer walks in, sighing as she watches me put on my sneakers. 

"I am coming!" I yell back already annoyed. I finish up and head out of the room, only to be engulfed into a giant hug. 

"Azulon, you can do that the car, we have to get going." Ms. Jameson says, she has gotten close with Azulon its unreal. 

Azulon leans down and kisses my cheek, letting go of my body, we begin to walk out of the area, Azulon as always holding on to the bottom corner of my shirt. 

"We have to be there 15 minutes before, we start. There is a lot to go over, Dave is already there." Ms. Jameson says as we walk the maze of hallways, and elevators. 

"Ok." I respond back. 

"Stay close to Azulon at all times." Ms. Jameson says. 

"Like i have any other choice." I say sarcastically. Ms. Jameson lets out a laugh. Yeah laugh it up. 

We get into the cars, and Azulon sits right next to me, pulling me to him. This time we are in the car by ourselves, weird, and annoying. 

The drivers area is covered like the other car. So me and Azulon have a lot of privicy. Which i do not like. 

I dont like being around him when we are alone. I know he likes to hold me and kiss me, but i am scared it will lead to something a lot more. I hate the way my body pushes me forward for more. 

"Isla." Azulon says my name, i look up at him, his eyes staring intensely into mine. 

"Yeah." I breath out. Azulon leans down his lips on mine. His hand on the back of my neck, and his other hand on my hips. I try to break the kiss. Trying to call out to him to stop, but he pulls me in. Kissing me deeply. 

"Azulon." I manage to say. I dont want anyone to see us. Azulon stops looking at me as he breaths hard. He leans down to kiss me again, but i manage to move just in time. 

"Azulon dont." I say. 

"No?" Azulon asks as he again tries to kiss me. What the hell is going on with him? 

"No, just stop. We are about to get off soon." I say. 

"We kiss more." Azulon says, as his lips take over mine again. His gentle lips become hungrier now. I keep my hands on his chest as his tongue slides inside my mouth sending shivers down my spine into my core. 

I give in to the kiss. I feel his hands traveling around my hips down my legs, i feel myself becoming wet, the pulsing in my core making my whole body heat up. The car comes to a stop, and i hear people around us. I start to panic but Azulon stops, he gives me one last kiss as he pulls away. I am breathing hard at this point. I try to fix myself once again, happy that i only wore ChapStick, but i feel my lips swollen. I brush my hair with my fingers as Azulon fixes my shirt, with a smile on his lips.