You meet your favorite Youtuber(s) 1/4

Ashton: Ashton had invited you to the BRITs awards and you were so excited to see your favorite artists. You dressed nicely and he picked you up, along with the rest of the band. You were so nervous that you'd trip on the carpet or make a fool of yourself and everyone would see. Ashton just laughed at you and told you not to worry. When you all arrived, the cameras started flashing in your direction. Although you were temporarily blinded, you could make out two guys walking your way. Once your vision cleared, you realized it was Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil from YouTube. You were absolutely starstruck.

"Hi guys," Dan greeted, flashing a smile at the boys and you. "Would you guys like to play a game of Would You Rather?" The boys agreed and Phil pulled out a hat that had questions in it. Luke picked out a slip of paper and Phil read it.

"Would you rather have no internet connection or no friends?"He asked in a suspenseful voice.

"This is going to make me sound like a bad person, but I'd rather have no friends." You butted in once all the guys had answered, saying they would rather have no internet connection.

"Why do you choose no friends?" Dan asked, clearly amused with your answer.

"Well, I wouldn't be able to watch you guys on Youtube or get on Netflix. And, I don't have many friends anyways." You laughed.

"Aw, we'll be your friend." Phil cooed, giving you a tight hug, Dan soon joining in.

"Yea, and thanks for watching us. It honestly means a lot." Dan thanked you and you blushed at the compliment. "All right, well thank you for playing. Maybe we'll see you backstage for Dan and Phil vs The Stars." The boys nodded and shook their hands.

"It was really cool to meet you guys. You guys are so funny." You complimented, giving them one last hug before walking away with Ashton and the band. You couldn't believe that you really met them!