Chapter 8: The Mystery Person

I was keen to know who wrote that letter. It's what I had been thinking of non stop. I couldn't wait to see who it was.

The lesson before lunchtime ( Maths) ,was when I drowned into my thoughts once again. ' What if it's a trap ?' I thought, my heart began to race. In all of a sudden I felt anxious. 'What if they give me false information ?' I considered, ' What if it's one of the bullies ?' That's when I truly felt frightened. The bullies were capable of anything.

The bell rang and I suddenly returned to the real world. I dumped my pencil case and book into my floppy rucksack and shuffled to the door. The library was in the main, front building from where I was ( upper back building). I quickened my pace as I headed for the entrance to the building. I was nearly there, the closer I got the louder my breathing increased. I started to panic and began feel scared.

I looked outside the library and there was a crowd of different students huddled outside the library. ' How am I going to find the person who wrote the letter if so many people are here?' . I took the letter out of my rucksack to double check I've got the right place and before I could react a cold hand grabbed me tightly on my arm.

" OUCH!" I shouted, but no one hardly heard as there was a parade of noise. I turned around to look who it was ... It was Martha! I couldn't believe it. I stood there petrified.