Chapter 36 - Boyfriend

Hello, I am back.

How are you all doing?

Guys, I need help (again 😅), the other day I decided to buy new novels, and I read a few but they are not good enough, they don't match my taste.

So recommend me some!!!

Also, if you haven't till now, then don't forget to follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers and do follow Rishabh and Diya's character accounts on Instagram.

Please vote and comment!!!

Enjoy 🎉

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

I woke up to the gentle rays of sunlight filtering through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the luxurious hotel room in Dubai

Stretching lazily, I turned to see Diya, my wife, still asleep beside me.

As I watched her peaceful expression, memories of last night flooded my mind.

Diya was bubbly, her usual reserved demeanour melting away in the haze of alcohol.

Seeing her let loose was cute, but there was a pang of unease under my amusement.

The morning light illuminated her delicate features.

I leaned in closer, a mischievous glint in my eyes as I whispered softly moving a strand of hair from her forehead, "Why can't we stay like this forever?".

Her eyes fluttered open, she looked at me with a questionable face.

I stayed in that position and kept looking at her.

She rolled her eyes and pushed me back making me fall on the bed on my back.

She wore her flip-flops and was about to walk away when I pulled her by her hand.

"You were quite the entertainer last night, darling. I don't think I've ever seen you so... uninhibited" I said to her.

I was in a playful mood and expected the same from her, but anger flared in her eyes, instead of the playful banter I expected, Diya's reaction was unexpected.