• [Prologue] •

[Y/N's POV]

....I hate my life.

I groaned, closing my eyes as I tried to figure out what the hell just happened. I was just dancing like no one was watching, and now I TELEPORTED?! This has to be some sort of joke.

I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes slightly as I looked at my surroundings. I could see a village right up ahead, and a forest behind me.

A normal person would go to the village.. But since I am not a normal person, I'm heading to the forest. I mean, what could go wrong??

I smiled to myself confidently, knowing damn well the forest meant trouble. But it was better than going to the village.

Now.. I know you may be thinking.. (Y/N), how in the world did you get sucked in into an Anime?? ....I actually have no idea.

˚.⋆
╰─ - ̗̀[A few minutes earlier <Authors POV>]

You were sleeping peacefully, nothing bothering you. Suddenly, you heard something in the Kitchen. You immediately opened your eyes, stretching your arms as you groaned softly. You sat up, wondering what that could've been.

Is everyone still asleep?. Or.. Am I still just dreaming? What was that anyway?

You closed your eyes, humming softly as another sound was made in the Kitchen. Your eyes widened slightly, immediately getting up.

WHAT IN THE WORLD.. What exactly was that?? That definitely WASN'T a dream.

You quickly snapped out of it, grabbing the frying pan you had under your bed for occasions like this.

You started to open the door slowly, looking around for anything suspicious. You then heard the sound a third time, making you flinch.... ...You knew the "thing" was behind you.

You took a deep breath, quickly looking behind you as you threw the frying pan, your eyes closed. After a few moments, you started to open them slightly, Your eyes widened immediately as you stared at it.

It was.. My Douma Doll?. That doesn't make any sense..

Before you could say anything to it, a quick white flash appeared. Next thing you knew, you were here. In Kimetsu No Yaiba. In the Taisho Era. You groaned as you walked through the forest, starting to think of why you were here. More importantly, HOW DID A DOLL COME TO LIFE??

You stopped, realizing you were already lost in the forest. ...Just great. CAN THINGS GET ANY WORSE?? You sighed, looking around once more as you then heard a sound behind you in the trees. Again.

WHERE'S THE FRYING PAN WHEN YOU NEED IT???

You quickly looked behind, your whole body freezing. Literally.

...What's wrong Dear? Are you lost?" You were met with a pair of Rainbow eyes, looking at your E/C eyes.

...Did.. things just get worse? ....I miss my Math Class.

──────────────────────────────

I APOLOGIZE IF IT WAS A BIT TOO SHORT- and pretty cringe. I couldn't really think of anything, so this was my best option. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this short abomination, CUZ THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE !!!!