• [5] •

"Now.. are you going to tell me what happened?"

..."Well.." I started, trying to think of a good excuse. If I told him what actually happened.. He'd eat me in a second.

I paused for a bit, looking down. My eyes suddenly widened, immediately realizing what I had told Yosaho.

───────────────────────────────
[Y/N's POV]:

I stared at him, smiling innocently as I finally finished speaking.

Douma stared back at me and looked surprised. I'm not sure if this fruity Demon is actually going to believe me-

"Alright, I believe you. Although, please don't do it again .. we wouldn't want to make anyone worried now, would we?"

He smiled at Y/N and chuckled. He was probably expecting her not to do it again, little did he now..

Yea right, like I'd listen to a Demon who could eat me anytime.

A few weeks Later/Timeskip

[Y/N's POV]:

It has been at least 10182023739738228 years since I've been here. (Actually only 3 weeks).

I thought to myself, sighing as I saw the Cult Members chatter and chatter.

The day was a beautiful one, that is.. if Douma didn't make us greet each other. He was so insistent for us to introduce ourselves due to the cult expanding- Smh, as if I believe that. The only reason he wants us to do this is to make us lose trust in our 'friends'... I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP..

I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows as I sat on the ground.

Just then, The Devil noticed I was alone and came walking towards me.

"My, my Y/N.. why are you here alone?" He smiled and fanned his lower face slowly.

My body immediately reacted by flinching. I ended up forcing a smile.

"Well, Douma...-san.." ARGH I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM-

He chuckled, kneeling down as he petted my head like I was some kind of dog. "Oh Y/N, you're such an interesting little thing."

That's it. I'm barkin- ! ..Wait-

"Where's Yosaho?" I looked at him once before starting to look around the Temple's Main Room.

Douma could notice me looking for him, making him chuckle. "Oh, he's still in his room. I'm afraid he's still asleep.. He isn't fan of these kinds of things either." He sighed.

Hm.. Nah, I don't think it's that. Yosaho was really nice to me when we first met.

I ended up staring at him, sighing. "Maybe."

He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and grin at me. "Why do you care about that boy so much?"

My whole body froze and my head looked down. ..Isn't it obvious? He's the only one I can trust, I guess. . . I don't know if he's as oblivious as the others, but it's worth a shot.

"No reason." I looked back at him and forced a smile to spread across my face once more.

He nodded and smiled back at me. "Very well then. I'll go check on everyone else!"

He smiled, starting to walk away.

I sighed in relief and rubbed the back of my neck. Well, that was a close one.. I guess I should go find Yosaho?

I stood up, making my way towards the bedrooms.

I've been trying to find him for at least 10 minutes. WHERE IS HE??

I groaned, crossing my arms while I continued to look around.

I swear if Douma-

Just then, I heard noises coming from the Kitchen.

..OF COURSE I DIDN'T CHECK THE KITCHEN.

I hurriedly ran towards it, sliding the door open.

Y/N: "..."

Yosaho: "..."

[Author's POV]:

Yosaho stood there with food in his hand. He quickly discarded the evidence by throwing it back to the tray.

"Y/N! Hello there! I uh.. didn't see you!"

...This guy had literal food.. ..AND DIDN'T GIVE ME SOME?? I HAVEN'T ATE ANYTHING ALL MORNING-

Y/N quickly snapped back, clearing her throat. "Hello, Yosaho.. I was looking for you."

Yosaho's eyes immediately widened, raising an eyebrow. "Why's that?"

Y/N walked towards him, stopping where the food was.

"Douma-..san, made an arrangement for all the Followers to introduce themselves to each other. I'm assuming you already knew that though, didn't you?"

"Oh uhm, Yea.. I'm not really a fan of those things." He sighed and crossed his arms.

Y/N thought for a bit, narrowing her eyes. "..Then.." She looked back at Yosaho, his eyes widening slightly as he looked at her as well.

"Then.. why were you so nice to me when I first came here?" Y/N spoke but not in a harsh tone.. more like a curious one.

Yosaho's gaze soften as he smiled warmly. He placed a hand on her head, chuckling.

"Because.. I didn't want you to feel that you were out of place here. Douma-sama told me you were not from here.. correct?"

Y/N blinked several times, snapping back while nodding. "Uhm.. right!"

Yosaho smiled, crossing his arms. "I'm glad I remembered then. Besides.. you remind me of my younger brother."

Y/N's eyes quickly widened, tilting her head. "You have a younger brother?"

Yosaho smiled, nodding. "Mhm. He's about.. 10 years old. Unfortunately, he's not here in the Temple."

Y/N nodded slowly, starting to grab the food. "Oh, I see.. Is.. he uh.."

"He's with my mother." He chuckled, looking back at Y/N.

She quickly nodded, sighing in relief. "Oh, alright. ! Wait.. if he is with your Mother, why did you join-"

Before she could say anything, the door opened. It was a Female Follower. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you done chit chatting? We need the food right now. People are getting hungry!"

Yosaho quickly flinched, nodding. "Right! I'll bring it! Goodbye Y/N! I'll see you later!"

He smiled, starting to walk away with the woman.

Y/N just stood there, blinking several times once more as she tried to process all that had happened. Well.. At least his brother is safe and isn't here.. .... LUCKY-

She sighed, looking down with a frown.

But, what she didn't know.. is that a particular Rainbow eyed demon was watching her.

"I trust that you'll take care of it."

───────────────────────────────

I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATINGGG- I apologize for that. I've been entirely busy for some reason. Plus I have the urge to delete this story and do it again- I'M ALSO SORRY ABOUT THE CRAPPY WRITING- I PROMISE IT'LL BE GOOD IN THE NEXT ONE OR SO. Plus I know it doesn't look like a Y/N x Douma story.. but y'all will have to wait a little more! Anyways, Who do you guys think he was talking to??