• [4] •

[Y/N's POV]:

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT— WHAT DO I DO??? I'M STUCK HERE IN A DAMN ROOF-

I quickly started to panic, looking around to see if there were any ladders or something to help me climb down.

...Hold on, IS THIS SOME KIND OF ROMEO AND JULLIETTE SHIT?? NAH I'M OUT BRO- I'D RATHER EAT A DEAD SNAIL. No offense snails.

I groaned, knowing I was dead for sure.

OKOKOK Y/N, CALM DOWN. WE GOTTA KEEP MOVING NO MATTER WHAT. 🔥🔥

I smiled, trying not to give up easily. I started to look for a way out, trying to think.

Okay.. so it is still day, meaning that either people are running errands outside the Temple, or are praying with Douma.. ...DOUMA! DAMN I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. Mm, Wait it is still day so he won't find me- WIN WINS FOR ME 🥰

I cheered happily, knowing Douma would never find me if it was still day.

Mm.. That gives me an advantage. But.. How exactly do you get out of a roof? ...OH WAIT-

I looked around, noticing the window I had climbed to get here.

Perfect.

──────────────\•/───────────────

[Douma's POV]:

I clapped my hands, closing my eyes as I gave them a 'bright' smile. "Alright! You are all Dismissed!"

My Follower's bowed one last time, starting to walk towards the door.

After I heard my last follower close the door, I sighed, placing my hand on one side of my face.

Ah.. What else is there to do? ..Mm.. My followers have already left.. ! Ah, I know! I could go ahead and satisfy my hunger! Maybe then I'll be able to visit our newest member.. I wonder what she's up to.

Meanwhile with Y/n ☺️🤭

BITCH HOW TF DID THIS WINDOW TURN SO SMALL-

I started to yell to myself, sighing angrily as I couldn't get back into the window.

Ugh, I need to talk to Douma about these windows. . . .  . . ONLY IF I WANT TO GET KILLED.

The sun was starting to set since it had been hours that Y/N was stuck there.

Just then, someone started to walk towards her, his voice deep and a bit concerned.

.."Y/N?" Y/N's eyes immediately widened, looking back. She sighed in relief, noticing that it was only Yosaho.

MAYBE TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY. "Yosaho!"

Yosaho blinked several times, getting closer as he started to yell. "What are you doing up there??"

I don't even know myself. "Oh uh.. you know! Just admiring the sunset-" My eyes immediately widened as I saw that it was already night-time. ...WHAT DA FUCK—

Yosaho nodded slowly, his expression turning from a concerned to a confused one. He looked at the surroundings and then back at Y/N. "..Right.." He murmured, looking up. "But, do you want me to help you??"

Y/N smiled, shaking her head. "No need to!" . Why da fuck did I just say that.

Yosaho gave her dotted eyes, murmuring. "..Are you sure? How long have you been stuck here??"