Part 20:- (Endless ending)

Few years later

Nandini was seven months pregnant. Manik always took good care of her and tried to be with her as much as he could. He really loved her and they both were happy. Everything was normal in their life until one day Nandini went to the hospital for her regular check up with Navya. Manik was busy with his movie shooting that's why he couldn't go with her. That day Manik came home early and found the house empty. He called Nandini and she informed him that after her check up they went shopping. Manik was getting bored so he decided to go to Nandini's study room and read some movie script. He often does that and if he finds any movie script interesting he takes that movie. He was going through some scripts but none of them were interesting as Nandini couldn't complete the story because of her pregnancy. So Manik was looking for a good book to read. Nandini has a huge collection of crime thriller books as she loves to read them. Manik never liked crime thriller stories so he never went to Nandini's library room before. But today he decided to go there and read a book. He was walking around the room and reading the book title one by one suddenly he saw some books were kept unorganized as if someone just put them on the shelf in a hurry. He pulled out those books to organize them when he found a journal. He never saw Nandini writing a journal before. Out of curiosity he took that journal and started reading it.

Few hours later

When Nandini came home, she found the whole house dark.

Nandini:- Manik...Manik where are you?

Suddenly, Manik switched on the lights and started clapping.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Manik:- Well played Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra. You have successfully trapped me in your world. I am impressed.

Manik was holding her journal in his hand. Nandini wasn't a fool not to understand what had happened during her absence.

Nandini warped her arms around his shoulders and said,

Nandini:- What do you want, baby?

Manik jerked her hands off and said,

Manik:- (angrily) I will expose your true face in front of everyone.

Nandini:- (calmly) And how will you expose me? You can't prove anything by this journal.

Manik:- Dr. Simran will confess everything.

Nandini started laughing like a psycho. Then she brought her face near his ear and said,

Nandini:- (whispered) Do you know where she is? Search for her in hell, maybe you will find her there.

Manik:- (scared) Don't tell me you have killed her already.

Nandini:- I can do anything for you.

Manik:- (shouted loudly) You are mentally sick Nandini. You need treatment.

Nandini kissed his cheek lovingly which he wiped immediately.

Nandini:- You are the only treatment of my illness, why can't you understand? I love you Manik, I love you so much.

Manik:- This is not love Nandini, this is madness, pure madness.

Nandini:- Whatever it is! You are mine now, Only mine.

Manik:- (shouted) No, I will never be yours.

Nandini:- (laughed) You are all trapped in Nandini's world forever. There is no escape from me now. You have to be with me and be mine forever.

Manik:- I would rather choose to die but I won't be yours ever.

Nandini:- (scared) I won't let you die.