𝘛 𝘞 𝘖

•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 2•
*𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗘*

•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 2• *𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗘*

•*•*•*•

"Ahhh" I heard a squeal erupt my ears making me flinch I then turn towards the door of my room to see my Cousin running towards me, she reached out her arms and nearly tackled me into a hug, I beamed a smile at the sight of her "I haven't seen you in a year and look at you, gorgeous"

I walked toward a dresser to put some clothes away as I turned back to her, she sat on my bed and beamed that electrifying smile "I hate you" I sarcastically spat as she giggled

"I haven't even showered yet" she said as she tilted her head with a smile, pulling her knees to her chest in almost embarrassment, her hair in a messy bun, her eyes still that chocolatey brown that I remember so vividly, her beautiful porcelain skin, I couldn't help but beam happiness toward my cousin, she was only a year younger then me, we've always been close, I wish so badly I could tell her the legend of the argent family, I wish I could tell her everything, but she's not ready...

I walked closer to her as I said "honey that doesn't matter you are even more beautiful then I remember" I heard a soft giggle come from her lips, she stood and brought me into another bone crushing hug, this time not letting go

"I've missed you" she smiled in my embrace, I squeezed tighter as I smiled "not as much as I've missed you Ally" she giggled at the nickname before slowly pulling away from me

I looked her up and down as I smiled with "girl you're a knock out, I can't get over it, I hope you have the boys fighting all over you"

She giggled before stumbling back to sit on the bed "you are definitely aunt Kate's daughter"

I winked as she bounced on the bed happily "There is this one boy"

"Just one? You should have millions" I exclaimed as I stopped folding the clothes and walked closer to her

I felt the hardwood floor scrap against my feet hearing Allison's giggle echoing in my ears, before reaching for one of my suitcases that laid on the bed "do you need some help unpacking?"

My eyes went wide at the sight, I quickly gripped her wrist "no not that one"

She looked up at me, her smile disappearing, I slowly reached my hand away from her and saw as her wrist was still fading back to its normal color from the grip I had "You turn into a supermodel and I end up with this kung fu death grip"
I tried to laugh it off as did she but her confusion didn't go unnoticed