𝘛 𝘌 𝘕

•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 10•
*𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗, 𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧?*

•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 10•*𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗, 𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧?*

•*•*•*•

Stiles burst through the double doors with us all trailing behind, desperately trying to catch our breath, scott quickly locks the doors behind him and gestures toward jackson "help me get this in front of the door"

The two boys then pushed the teachers desk up against the doors, I stood there by the windows next to stiles, my chest heaving up and down every muscle in my body aching, sweat dripping from the sides of my head, I glanced up to see stiles face when he turned around and said "Scott, wait, not here"

I turned around to see what he was looking at so intently with confusion only to see the entire wall lined with windows, my heart dropped in my stomach, I was so sick of running and trying to stay alive

"what was that?" My little cousin stuttered out, her pale friend quickly following with "what came out of the ceiling?"

the two girls were terrified, I could see it on there faces and hear it in there voices, Scott glanced toward the girls "will you just help? Stack the chairs"

Jackson, Lydia, Allison and Scott quickly began to put anything and everything in front of the doors, stiles and I glanced at each other before he turned back to the group of teenagers "Guys? Can we just wait a second"

They kept stacking chairs and anything they could find, as if they didn't even hear him, they were in there own little world of fight or flight right now "just listen to me for one second"

I glared at the group as I crossed my arms when they continued ignoring the boy standing next to me "stiles talking, guys?"

I quickly rolled my eyes as I shouted "Hello!"
They all darted to look at us jumping at the sound of my voice, stiles slowly looked over towards me as he mouthed "Thank you" all I could do was give him a soft smile before we turned our attention back to the group standing by the now barricaded door

"Okay, nice work, really beautiful job everyone now, what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" Stiles gestured behind us toward the windows as they all showed shock and disappointment

They walked a little closer to us as Allison gripped onto Scott's sleeve "Can someone please explain to me what's going on because I'm freaking out here, and I would really like to know why?"

I noticed the perplexity on Scott's face as he jerked away walking toward a school desk leaning on it with his back facing us all, the group quickly turned to stiles and I for answer, stiles glanced at Scott before turning back to everyone "someone killed the janitor"