𝘚 𝘌 𝘝 𝘌 𝘕

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 7•
*𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘*

•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 7• *𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘*

•*•*•*•

My bare feet scraped against the hard wood floors as I walked down the hallway of the house, baggy black pants and a tight black crop top found on my body, they were my favorite pajamas, simple and cute, my eyes beginning to get heavy with every moment that passed by, I saw as Allison's door was slightly opened, I made my way towards it and witnessed Scott jump out the window, the door creaked as I slowly pushed it open, forcing Allison to dart her entire body to face me, she gasped "Amelia, you scared me"

"Sneaking a boy in, that's bad" I clicked my tongue as I leaned against the threshold

Allison made her way over to her bed and sat down as she sighed "please don't tell"

"I would never" I let out a dramatic gasp as I walked closer towards her

She looked up to me as I glanced back toward the window and then back down at her "can I give you a piece of advice-" she slowly nodded so I continued in a whisper  "next time, make sure you lock your door"

She chuckled "are you aware that your nosy"

"Yes, yes I am, but you love me anyway" I smiled at her as she nodded with a dramatic eye roll "I guess"

I let out a soft giggle "I'm gonna head to bed, try to get some rest" she nodded as I made my way to the door closing it behind me, then I began to extend the hall way headed for my comfortable mattress

•*•*•*•

I turned the corner to my dark room and made my way towards my bedside lamp, quickly flipping it on as I jumped back and gasped at the sight of Derek laying on the other side of my bed "you scared the hell out of me, what are you doing here?"

the light barely consuming the whole room, as I stood there and crossed my arms he jumped up into a sitting position anger lacing his tone "considering I'm in a house full of werewolf hunters I'd appreciate you shutting up and closing the door"

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the door and slammed it, the echo drifting through out the whole house forcing Derek to flinch as he glared at me and saw the smirk I was wearing

"what do you want Derek?" I questioned as I stumbled my way back towards the bed

Derek shrugged "to talk"