Chapter 12: Accident Prone

Of course Mari had fantasies about incontinence. It's simply natural for someone so into diapers to also wish they subjected her like a force of nature. Then, she thought, it would be really hopeless. Then, her agency would be gone. Then it would be medical, she told herself. Induced, perhaps. Yes, some diseases and conditions could be caused by behavior, even benign behavior, so yes, even in the case that outright incontinence developed out of her arrangement with Sir, her full diapers would still be her fault. Yet in that case, Mari told herself she could explain to people that her self-inflicted incontinence, while regrettable, was still real. Mari believed that there was a world where she could pee and poop without conscience. She could be the stinker, and everyone would love her and shower her in sympathy.

This is what she told herself.

Sir told her something else.

You tell yourself you'd be free of guilt. But where might you have pooped that morning with Harriet in the café? You were holding it the whole car ride home from the beach too. You probably would have been stinky in traffic.

In the days after the beach trip, Mari pondered both her embarrassing memories and Sir's wisdoms. She touched herself through her diaper, which still sported boosters according to Sir's punishment.

"Yeah."

Do you think those situations would have been any easier to fess up to just because you couldn't help it?

"No."

Thankfully, Mari's inner masochist was about to discover that there are far more ways to have accidents than being incontinent.

The following week went by with plenty of incidents. None with any consequence greater than perception, but all of them embarrassing enough that she noodled over hidden ramifications until, by only Wednesday, she had chewed the end off of the pen she used to take notes while working.

On Monday, she leaked on the couch. She'd forgotten her morning booster and had been wetting heavily on account of excess coffee. She thanked god that Roseanna was in the shower at the time. She reported her mistake to Sir as soon as she'd daubed the stain sufficiently with wipes.

That's not how you clean up a pee stain, little girl. You should know this.

Sir then instructed her to get dish soap and vinegar. Still in her wet diaper (with new sweatpants) she mixed up a solution frantically in the kitchen and followed Sir's orders. The stain was still obvious, and smelled striking, but she managed to dry it off and get everything stored back in the kitchen before Roseanna emerged with a towel around her head and chest. Why Brianna and Harriet hadn't emerged from their rooms yet, Mari could only thank god again. After changing her diaper in her room, she awaited her punishment from Sir.

No more leggings. You can wear sweatpants over your diaper. Or shorts. Not compression shorts either. It must be a bare diaper under your dress.

"!!!! But Sir! It's gonna be so crinkly!"

It will be. But you've leaked twice in two days. So it's better we learn this lesson soon, isn't it?

"Yes Sir."

Until you meet with Harriet, this punishment is active.

Her leaks were contained and cowed after that. Yet her accidents were far from done.

On Tuesday, she pooped in her room as usual. She did it carelessly, lifting her butt off the chair while her microphone was muted. She squeezed her diaper and mewed until it was all out. When it was her turn to speak in the meeting later, it took her a while to find the unmute button (normally an easy one to press) because she was too flustered. When she was finally released from her meeting she began to gather her supplies to change, but she realized that her stashed bag of opaque trash bags in her room had been depleted. The only ones left were those in her tote bag, which she'd left in the shoe-closet by the front door of their apartment.