Chapter 14: Who is Sir?

They kissed for a while. Harriet put her hands around Mari's face. Mari leaned forward so as not to squish her mess further. She held herself up with her hands around Harriet's thighs. They changed the angle of their faces. They were awkward and clumsy as they found each other's rhythm. Once, Mari pulled away to giggle but Harriet followed her and swallowed her.

Soon, they were on their sides with the secondary blanket over them. They kissed with their cheeks against the cloth of the blanket. She listened to the dirt and grass scrape beneath them as they writhed and rolled in each other's arms.

All the while, her diaper stunk and squished.

Eventually, they slowed down. Eventually, Harriet began to run her hands through Mari's hair. She rested her forehead against Mari's neck. She began to kiss her cheeks, her chin, and her nose. Raw passion had matured into pecking affection, the kind that can melt the day away.

Mari felt herself getting nervous once again. Once the animalistic frolic had passed, she knew that words would return. And she was afraid of those.

Harriet's hand began to slip down. It made its way down Mari's chest, inch by inch. Harriet stared at her. "Is this Ok?" she asked. Mari nodded. The hand was on her belly now. They were both on their sides, the firm ground stiffening their shoulders and hips in a way a mattress wouldn't. Mari was too excited to adjust. "Still Ok?"

"Yes."

Harriet found her skirt. She navigated over it, and then below it.

Then Harriet touched Mari's diaper. The first adult ever to touch Mari's diapers.

Harriet did not hesitate further. She cupped it, massaged it, and pressed it. "Not that bad," she said. "Not that much pee pee."

Mari watched her. How the hell did Harriet know how much pee was too much for a diaper?

Reading Mari's thoughts, Harriet took her hand away. Under the blanket, she found one of Mari's hands. Mari found Harriet's fingers to be warm, and realized it was because she had been touching the furnace between Mari's thighs.

Harriet brought Mari's hand into herself.

Mari felt the button and zipper of the shorts her roommate was wearing. She felt Harriet's own excited engine of warmth...and...

...a diaper? Harriet was wearing a diaper!

Again Harriet, as if she was Sir, seemed to read her mind. "Same as yours. A booster too. And I'm probably wetter. I'm not stinky though."

Mari's jaw dropped, her cheekbone ground against the blanket and the grass beneath. Harriet giggled. "We have the same Sir, silly. You haven't figured that out yet?"

Mari had no more jaw muscles left capable of opening her mouth any more. Any wider and she'd be a snake. Her eyes turned into saucers instead.

Harriet watched her and let Mari feel her diaper. Yes, it was wet. Mari knew well how much pee pee was too much for a diaper. And Harriet's would be leaking if it wasn't for the booster. Harriet smiled under the blanket as her body rocked to Mari's investigation. When Mari pulled her hand away, Harriet returned her own to Mari's diaper. She found the undone button and fiddled with it. "What's this?"

Mari was too embarrassed to answer.

"I've popped more than a few buttons of my own, silly girl," Harriet said. She extended her neck and kissed Mari's forehead. She still massaged Mari's diaper. She settled her head back down and stared into Mari's eyes.

"Sir told you that she had other babies, right?"

Mari nodded. Then she pulled back in surprise. "She? Sir is a woman?"