The lake (jaiden again)

This takes place after season 2 again and before allstars!!! :3

———————————————————————

James POV:

Aiden and I were going to a lake today, I noticed that Aiden was taking extra long to get ready than normal.

"Aiden? You ok? You're taking a long time." I knocked on the bedroom door.
"James...can you come in?" He asked, sounding a bit concerned.
"Of course baby, is everything alright?" I open the door to see Aiden, in his swimsuit, not wearing the tanktop he usually does while swimming. I'd seen his surgery scars before, but he wasn't really comfortable in public without a shirt.

"Should I...like not wear the shirt?" Aiden looked up at me then back at his tanktop, he seemed very stressed by the situation.

I walked up next to him. "If you feel comfortable enough to do that then you should, you were able to show your scars to me which was pretty brave." I put my hand in his.

"Yeah but this is different, it's with people who I don't even know. What if they try to misgender me or-or..." he sighed. "No I need to stop."

I looked up at him with a loving gaze. "We could go to the lake that isn't as crowded, maybe doing that with less people around might make you feel more comfortable?" I suggested with a smile.

   Aiden brightened up a bit. "Yeah, that would probably be better." He kissed my cheek. "Thanks babe!"

   "Of course, I'll do everything I can to make you feel comfortable baby. Also we don't have to take any photos with your shirt off until or if you ever start feel better about it." I said. He kissed me again, but on the lips. Then we walked out to the car while holding hands.

Aiden POV:

    After a bit, we finally arrived at the lake. It wasn't too long of a drive, about like 30 minutes long. I was feeling really nervous about this situation. But something about James being with me, holding my hand and rubbing it, it made me feel a bit better.

    "You ready to get out?" He asked. I nodded and slowly but surely got out of the car.

    "Thank you James, you're always so helpful and supportive of me, I love you so much." I grinned at James.

    "Awh baby! I love you too and I'll always be here to support you." James pulled me into a big hug.

   "You're the best!" I hugged him back.

——————————————————————-

Idk how to feel about this one 💔💔

Jaiden supermach