Who are you?!

I am running late! I cant believe it! The entrance ceremony is only in 5 minutes and I'm gonna be late!
I panted as I ran to school, I didn't wanna give a bad impression on the first day. I mean... There's nobody to impress anyways.
My appearance? Well, I have short, black hair, shoulder length, black eyes, slightly yellow skin because, I'm asian. I am short (but above 4'11"), and I wear oversized clothing over my school uniform. Normally a red and blue cardigan, which has always been my favorite.

5 minutes later

Well, Jeez. I made is barely on time... It seems like they're starting right now.
Stands in the very back as they proceed to play

🎵

They sound amazing... I wish I could play like that one day... but I mean...
Looks up at the stage, accidentally making eye contact with one of the band members
Wow... she's so... so beautiful... oh... OH NO! I ACCIDENTALLY STARED AT HER RIGHT ON THE EYES! SHE'S FOR SURE GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME NOW!
I panicked.
After the show was over, we were free to leave or tour around the campus. So I did just that... only... alone.
I walked around, I was slowly getting tired of walking. I heard a beautiful melody and a voice I couldn't get out of my head. I walked towards that direction, wanted to hear more of that beautiful voice.
I opened the door slowly, I felt light shine bright into my eyes.
After I recovered from the bright encounter, I see that girl from the ceremony. The one I made eye contact with.
Her and her band members stared at me, like I was crazy or something.
"I... I'm so sorry if I interrupted you guys..."
I said, feeling like a total jerk for interrupting them. That beautiful one, the one I made eye contact she looked... so much better up close. I could look at her for hours on end.
I shook my head and snapped, I saw her in front of my face.
"Are you okay? Can we help you?"
She asked... in such a light and caring tone. It... sounds so... familiar.
"Y-Yeah... Don't you worry... About... Me,"
I mumbled out, I felt so embarrassed. I felt such a warm and gentle touch against my left cheek. I felt a blush creep up onto my cheeks, this was embarrassing. I heard a light chuckle against my ear.
"You sure? You seem lonely... Do you, wanna hang out with us while we take a break?"
She asked... so sweet and gently. How could I say no?
"U-Uhm... Sure..."
I sounded so stupid, but how could I turn her down just like that? She seemed a little crazy, yes, but the others don't seem bothered... so I shouldn't be either... Right?
We walked out of the school after an hour or two, and I do have to admit... that might've been the funnest I've had since... maybe ever?
"We should go catch some ice-cream before we all crash at—"
They stared at me again. I got nervous and just shrunk behind them.
"Now now, We never told you our names, and we don't know yours. Would you mind telling us?"
The one I made eye contact with... she sounds... so sweet... I wanna listen to her forever...
"O-Oh! Right... M-My name's AJ... AJ Ly."
They all stared at me again and giggled to each other. I've never felt more embarrassed than even embarrassed! Why were they laughing?! Did I do something wrong?
My face appeared to be flushed, or as they stated. I felt hot and sweaty, so that would make sense.
"That's a very short name, y'know? Well, My name is Una. I'm a second year,"
Una's appearance, she has a magenta hair color, a cool blue eye color; along with having straight bangs and long straight hair. She was light skinned, along with being the tallest out of all of them. She has her ears pierced but that's about it. She plays drums as well!
"Hm, My name's Miranda. I'm also a second year,"
Miranda's appearance, she has blonde hair, green eyes, dark skinned; along with being the second tallest in the group. Her hair was short, shoulder length, and curly. Miranda has a tongue piercing, along with just her ears being pierced as well. She plays bass, quite cool, hm?
"Hi! I'm Sara! I'm a third year! It's nice to meet you AJ!"
She hugged me tightly, I didn't know how to react to that. I hugged her back a lot softer and patted her back.
Sara's appearance, she has thick and long, purple hair. With her being the shortest, it was funny because she was taller than me too. I doubt I'll grow. She has no piercings, not too surprising. She plays the piano, she's amazing at it as well!
"And lastly, I'm Bianca! A third year!"
She smiled so brightly, It was enough to make my heart flutter.
Bianca's appearance, she was the third tallest, her hair, it was thick and straight, her hair color was a beautiful black. To me, it looked more like a beautiful gray, rather than black. She is light skinned as well, along with her eye color being a reddish pink. She has her ears pierced, her top lobes on both ears as well. She plays the violin, how wonderful, right?
I wondered if I could join them, but still... I don't know how to play the electric guitar that well...
"Do you play any instruments, AJ?"
Una stared me dead in the eyes, I trembled in fear and slightly mumbled out my answer. They all looked at me and waited for me to say it, god, it felt embarrassing.
"I—... Play the electric guitar... A bit..."
I looked down at my hands. They were quiet and I heard slight giggling.
"It's alright AJ, don't be embarrassed about that!"
I felt Sara wrap her big arms around me, it felt nice, and slightly comforting. I leaned into her touch, as I looked at Bianca, who seemed furious.
"Let go of AJ, Sara. We wouldn't want her to get uncomfortable, do we?"
I saw and heard the irritation in Bianca's tone. I was scared for me, and Sara. I felt Sara unravel me from her arms as she laughed it off. I sat next to Bianca, so it felt awkward, especially after what happened. I stayed silent the entire time, until they asked me more questions.
"Your a first year, right? I haven't seen you around before,"
Una said, staring at me and sipping her milkshake.
"Y-Yeah, I am..."
I stuttered slightly, looking down again. My hands were covered in bandaids, how embarrassing.
"How do you like the school?"
Sara jumped to my side and smiled happily, like a little puppy...
Bianca didn't seem too happy though...
"I-It's okay..."
We all got up to leave for Bianca's house. We all rode in her car, but I felt... sick... something wasn't feeling right. I've hated cars for as long as I've known. They didn't know that though, I felt bad but I almost feel like throwing up. I grabbed onto Sara's hand out of instinct, squeezing it and tearing up.
Great going... Crying in front of upper class-men... good job...
I felt a tear drop escape my eyes, as I clenched my eyes shut harder. Sara looked at me with a soft gaze, one I wish Bianca could give me. I didn't feel good... I don't know what I was doing...
What's wrong with me?